The Student Room Group

AQA additional science C2 - Question

1) Is anyone else sitting this exam, and if so, would you like to form some sort of revision group via skype or something?

2)When doing exam papers for Chemistry and marking them I'm having trouble when to talk about the energy of collisions, and when it's necessary to talk about a higher amount of collisions, like is there a particular way they word a question or a particular thing in which you should talk about collisions in, for example in some questions in the mark scheme it will say 'Ignore references to successful collisions' then in others it's accepted?

Thanks! :smile:
Reply 1
Can someone just help ffs.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by iMacJack
1) Is anyone else sitting this exam, and if so, would you like to form some sort of revision group via skype or something?

2)When doing exam papers for Chemistry and marking them I'm having trouble when to talk about the energy of collisions, and when it's necessary to talk about a higher amount of collisions, like is there a particular way they word a question or a particular thing in which you should talk about collisions in, for example in some questions in the mark scheme it will say 'Ignore references to successful collisions' then in others it's accepted?

Thanks! :smile:

for example in some questions in the mark scheme it will say 'Ignore references to successful collisions' then in others it's accepted?
This depends on the question please give an example so that I can explain it to u clearly. Plus I don't have Skype so can we just revise through tsr pm??

Quick Reply

Latest