The Student Room Group
Erm what did you expect?! You're trying to get back with her husband, did you think she would welcome you with open arms? Think about it...x
My God, he's taken on the guise of a gal now. Or I suppose it could be his equally nutty sister.
Reply 3
Don't mess with somebody's marriage. Did you expect her to be happy that you called? He married her, he wants to be with her. You have to get over this and move on.
Reply 4
stop trying to split up their relationship, you had your chance with him and obviously he chose to be with her so respect that and stay away from him
Did he cheat on you with her?

That must be really, really hard.

He's a bastard. Let him go.
Reply 6
carolhappy
I call the woman ,who married with my boyfriend several months ago. I can't forget him totally .Although he detrayed me .i still love him .I feel miserable and want to hear his voice badly.so i call the woman ,she is so cold to me and refused my reguest .I don't know how to do .

Wow detrayed? Are you two like cups of coffee and then suddenly a pint of milk gets slammed and now you're all broken and spilt all over the floor?
Reply 7
The Guru
Wow detrayed? Are you two like cups of coffee and then suddenly a pint of milk gets slammed and now you're all broken and spilt all over the floor?

good one :rofl:
Reply 8
The Guru

:rolleyes: Heehee I didn't actually notice that until you pointed it out! <3 love
Err, there is something called moving on. Fair enough it might be hard, but you have to get over it sometime, put yourself in her shoes, would you want your boyfriend's ex to be calling and wanting to speak to him? No.
Reply 10
Madémoisélle Charlotté
Err, there is something called moving on. Fair enough it might be hard, but you have to get over it sometime, put yourself in her shoes, would you want your boyfriend's ex to be calling and wanting to speak to him? No.

pssst! It depends what she's in to :s-smilie:
WHy bother, now he's had his cake, he has no reason to come back to you.

Latest

Trending

Trending