The Student Room Group

Azets graduate scheme

Hi,

I had a final interview for a grad position at a firm called Azets, they called me and want me in for a second interview which is an informal chat with the partner and a manager to get to know me Better? does anyone know what this means because I thought I had completed the final interview ? Has anyone else experienced the same?

Thanks !!

Scroll to see replies

Hey, how did it go?
Hi I have just been offered this - what is it like?
What was the maths test like?
Reply 4
Original post by Jaycee_88
What was the maths test like?

Bro how was the math test?
Original post by Izan

It wasn't bad i dont think
Reply 6
It wasn't bad i dont think

Someone told me that it's even harder than the big 4 that's why I was worried. You reckon practicing before taking it or not?
Original post by Izan
Someone told me that it's even harder than the big 4 that's why I was worried. You reckon practicing before taking it or not?

i dont know and i dont remember, but they didnt get back to me, I had to keep chasing up. So may I passed, I don't know. but it wasn't that hard for me (I believe).

But nothing wrong with practicing.
Reply 8
It was REALLY easy! Like the basic maths of muffins and tables etc. and then figuring out a price for 1

It was easier than big 4 in my opinion

Like those easy gcse reasoning questions
Original post by Izan
Reply 9
Original post by RKB00
It was REALLY easy! Like the basic maths of muffins and tables etc. and then figuring out a price for 1

It was easier than big 4 in my opinion

Like those easy gcse reasoning questions

Yeah I ve done it was quite easy. Bro have you had your ac yet? I ve got mine any tips??
hi, i have been invited for an interview but need to prepare a presentation has anyone done this?
Also does anyone know the pay for this?
hi, your final interview did you have to present a presentation on a project you are most proud of?

i had AC 2 days ago and been invited to interview next week but i am unsure on this presentation part
Original post by username4201066
Hi,

I had a final interview for a grad position at a firm called Azets, they called me and want me in for a second interview which is an informal chat with the partner and a manager to get to know me Better? does anyone know what this means because I thought I had completed the final interview ? Has anyone else experienced the same?

Thanks !!
Original post by stacefar
hi, your final interview did you have to present a presentation on a project you are most proud of?

i had AC 2 days ago and been invited to interview next week but i am unsure on this presentation part

did they give you a guideline of what to talk about?
thank you for replying,

topic - tell us about a project in the past in which you are most proud of
did they give you a guideline of what to talk about?
thank you for replying,

topic - tell us about a project in the past in which you are most proud of

ok, maybe you could talk about the project, introduce it, the importancce of the project, whyyou're proud of it, did anything come off the project.

Sorry I don't know much.

Which role is this for?
ok, maybe you could talk about the project, introduce it, the importancce of the project, whyyou're proud of it, did anything come off the project.

Sorry I don't know much.

Which role is this for?

thanks the issue i have is what project lol. i can't think of a specific project that i can say I'm most proud of. i have achieved things in life I'm proud of but i don't think this will meet their criteria of presentation :/ its for graduate accountant role
Reply 17

Sorry I don't know much.

Which role is this for?

It's the interview online or face to face>?
it is face to face
Original post by Izan
It's the interview online or face to face>?
Reply 19
it is face to face

Oh that's tough then. Good luck

Quick Reply

Latest