The Student Room Group
Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter
i think its probably the second best descision in your life...that after choosing exeter as your first choice.

althought ive never been to dyryard, im yet to meet anyone who lives there whos not happy and loving every minute of it.

theres plenty of random people in exeter..i think the cavern may be your scene, or the three fat fish....or mayb im just confused.

love Katy ***
Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter
Reply 2
u will love duryard!!
Reply 3
Thanks for the advice! :smile:
Reply 4
ickle_katy
i think its probably the second best descision in your life...that after choosing exeter as your first choice.

althought ive never been to dyryard, im yet to meet anyone who lives there whos not happy and loving every minute of it.

theres plenty of random people in exeter..i think the cavern may be your scene, or the three fat fish....or mayb im just confused.

love Katy ***

agreed - i love it - looking at the window right now theres a big lawn with loads of people on it - i'm taking my guitar out there in a mo.

and yeah, cavern for grunge!
Reply 5
hey all you exeter people,
if you're looking for good night life (i know this is a rarity for poor little exeter) then go to 'Chameleon' at three fat fish. It's generally every 2-3 weeks on a saturday night. the last one was this saturday just gone and was amazing. next one is 5th June! the music's really good, if you're into your funky house, hip-hop, punk and disco - good variety. see www.justmuzik.co.uk or www.threefatfish.co.uk to see when it's all happening. anyone on here ever been to it, if so i'v prob seen u
xxx
rosa
Reply 6
rosybility
hey all you exeter people,
if you're looking for good night life (i know this is a rarity for poor little exeter) then go to 'Chameleon' at three fat fish. It's generally every 2-3 weeks on a saturday night. the last one was this saturday just gone and was amazing. next one is 5th June! the music's really good, if you're into your funky house, hip-hop, punk and disco - good variety. see www.justmuzik.co.uk or www.threefatfish.co.uk to see when it's all happening. anyone on here ever been to it, if so i'v prob seen u
xxx
rosa

I haven't - i rarley go out to town at the weekend. friday is recovery day after warehouse on thursay, and lemmy on saturday.
Reply 7
ahh well you are missin out on the cream of exeters night life! :cool:
warehouse sucks! only places worth goin to are the phoenix, 3 f f and the cavern
rosybility
warehouse sucks! only places worth goin to are the phoenix, 3 f f and the cavern

oi, dont slag off my employer on my board!!!

thursday warehouse are the best nights out in exeter...your just jelous because its students only!

love Katy ***
Reply 9
sorry..no offence intended
im virtually a student anyways...n would really rather not spend my thurs nites there when timepiece offfers a much better evenin, but each to there own n all that :/
xxx
Reply 10
rosybility
sorry..no offence intended
im virtually a student anyways...n would really rather not spend my thurs nites there when timepiece offfers a much better evenin, but each to there own n all that :/
xxx

monday volts
tuesday arena
wednesday timepiece
thursday - warehouse
fri&sat -lemmy

set in stone!
monday - arena
tuesday - arena
wednesday impi
thursday - warehouse
Friday - no where!!
Sat - bop!!

like a proper lukie!!

love Katy ***
Reply 12
monday-work
tuesday-work
wednesday-work
thursday-timepiece
friday-work
sat-3fatfish/phoenix
sun-free party

I am honestly not a geek :rolleyes:
Reply 13
rosybility

and bar bomba on certain nights (2 for 1 cocktails) and the imperial for their great and nicely priced drinks selection :tongue:
Reply 14
rosybility
monday-work
tuesday-work
wednesday-work
thursday-timepiece
friday-work
sat-3fatfish/phoenix
sun-free party

I am honestly not a geek :rolleyes:

sunday ram and get your hand all cut up on the way home...

Latest

Trending

Trending