The Student Room Group

Do I meet up with him after 3 months of being ignored?

There was a guy I was seeing for about a month back in October/November, then one day it was as if he decided to cut me completely from his life. I know a month isn't long, but I have serious trust issues anyway and trusted this guy more than I have trusted someone before, he's the only person's house I have ever stopped at, he told me he really enjoyed spending time with me and could see us having a future together and never pressured me at all to do anything I wasn't ready for (I am a virgin).

I was so hurt when he stopped contacting me with no explanation, especially after we had had an amazing date where we just clicked, there was no awkwardness, he told me he loved me. After a couple of months, with the support of my friends I pulled through, I started to move on with my life, talk to guys again, I was pretty much over him.

Then on valentines day I got a phonecall at about 2.30am, which I ignored as I was on a night shift and didn't have the number saved, but a voice mail was left. On my break I listened to the voicemail, it was him. Over 3 months since he last spoke to me and he decided to ring me when he was drunk to tell me that he was sorry and wanted to meet up to explain why we wouldn't of worked. I sent him a message a couple of days later asking what he wanted to explain, and he told me that he couldn't be with me back in November because he did not want to lead me on and liked a girl at home but would still like to meet up again now...

WHAT DO I DO?!?!

I am aware I am likely to get hurt again but I have gone from not thinking about him at all for a couple of months to being unable to get him off my mind :/
Reply 1
Don't bother. He tried a drunken booty-call.. it failed.
Reply 2
Original post by Ezisola
Don't bother. He tried a drunken booty-call.. it failed.

This. Case closed I believe

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending