The Student Room Group

Do I have the time for this kind of Plan?!?!

ok
(edited 5 years ago)
Reply 1
Original post by GeorgeFrainza
It seems to be a common thing of me finding lots of things to complain about.

However on to the matter. So I have just started revision for my final exams and I just wanted to ask if you think I have enough time to get to atleast B grades from where I am. I have to sit 11 exams. I am currently in A2. C1, C2, C3, C4, M1. Biology: Unit 1, Unit 2, Unit 4 and Unit 5. Geography Unit 3 and Unit 4B.

As of recent I am not on grade B's at the moment, if i was to sit the exam currently, id be more around a C or a D, if I was to read off my current notes.

My plan for maths is to go through the exam solutions tutorials and then work on the worked examples as well as the text book questions and then just do past papers for all the subjects. While putting formulas and such on posters.

In regards to biology, I plan to write notes using the text and revision guide creating my own notes. I also plan to write key terms or phrases onto flash cards or certain questions with the answer on the back. I then plan to create posters and mind maps for the processes such as the cardiovascular cycle and aerobic respiration. Then do past papers and read what I seem to get wrong.

In regards to Geography I plan to make flash cards and posters on all case studies as it seems like the majority of A2 geography is based on the case studies. I also will do posters on the processes and mind maps. I then plan to write notes for all the physical and process for the human side. Then to do as many of the past paper questions as I can to try have an answer for most of the topic.

I just want to know if I have enough time for this kinda revision plan and also if this is a good way to go at the revision and if I do this B grades should seem like an achievable goal.

I know I have made a long post and with give rep to anyone who has read this cause it just means a lot you'd spend your time doing so.

Thanks ever so much

George

Anythings possible just stick to your plan and be focused on it . Try making notes first then simplifying them further. Do all exam style questions in your Text books and then finally papers . Your teachers are your best guidance
ok
(edited 5 years ago)
Reply 3
Original post by GeorgeFrainza
Do you think everything I have set out to do is good though, but just go onto maybe then recondense the notes after I finished them the first time?

Im sure you do i just recently started notes for my exams , yet i understood everything in class so im making notes pretty fast . After i finish making notes for AS Biology and Chemistry then going to condense them further

Quick Reply

Latest