The Student Room Group
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you’ve posted in the right place? Posting in the specific Study Help forum should help get responses. :redface:

I'm going to quote in Puddles the Monkey now so she can move your thread to the right place if it's needed. :h: :yy:

Spoiler

Original post by Mat967
Has anyone started preparing for the real isas yet?

We've done our mechanics one - a royal pain in the arse to set up. What did you expect from Britain's worst exam board? :P
Can I remind anyone thinking of contributing to this thread, that specific details of an ISA you have completed are not allowed to be shared on this web site.

Also - the main physics forum is not the place for exam discussion.
There is a "Physics Exams" sub forum for this.
I've moved this thread there.
Original post by Cadherin
We've done our mechanics one - a royal pain in the arse to set up. What did you expect from Britain's worst exam board? :P

Set up? You mean adjusting some apparatuses? Because ours were basically ready when we came in.
Reply 5
Original post by Cadherin

How was the ISA, the equilibrium one right?
Reply 6
Original post by simonli2575
Set up? You mean adjusting some apparatuses? Because ours were basically ready when we came in.

Was the apparatus really complex and did it look hard to set up ?
Original post by Datta10
Was the apparatus really complex and did it look hard to set up ?

It wasn't really hard to set up, though I didn't recall anything needing to be in equilibrium, let alone the word.
Reply 8
Was the results table and the units, and what to do in the experiment pretty obvious or was it difficult? ( If you don't mind me asking?)
Sorry but this discussion is becoming too detailed and the thread will now be closed.

Latest

Trending

Trending