The Student Room Group

I'm missing him.:( Any advice?

We met and I guess he has a crush on me.
He left abroad now for his work.
I cannot meet him but, we added on faebook now.
Neither of us has communicated via fb as well.
I requested him and he accepted me on facebook.
I know he is shy type. I miss him cos he's abroad.
He smiles secretly even when I walk pass him. He likes me.

I miss him and I know he is a very good and trustworthy person unlike my ex. My ex left me, cheated and dumped me. Those feelings are being healed now when I began developing a crush towards my love. I was really hurt and cried so much until my eyes and stomach ached etc when my ex left me. It was when I heard my sis saying he's a very good person. They know him cos he is my sister's brother-in-law.

I guess he misses me, too cos I check who stalks my facebook and find him amongs the top stalkers of my facebook page. It is now only I am in the right relationship cos I heard my ex being happy with his girl.

My ex came straight and looked at me in my face when he was already cheating me then. But, this guy looked at his grand pa's face straight when I was there right beside him. When I bent to eat food he quickly bent and looked at his grandpa's face which freaked me when I didn'texpect him to bend quickly. It was then I realised, he is trying to get my attention and he is trying his best. He is a good guy cos he tried to show his feelings cos he is shy type, he looked into his grandpa's face to get my attention as i was beside his grandpa. We both smiled at each other. He is interested in me.

I miss him now. Isn't there anyway i can get to him?
Reply 1
How do you check who stalks your facebook :ninja:?
Reply 2
Original post by Ebony19
How do you check who stalks your facebook :ninja:?

Exactly
Plus how comes you are so certain he likes you?
How many times have you met him? Did you speak? This post is a mess
Reply 4
Girl up
Aw! I think you should simply confess your feelings to him, and let him do the rest?
Trust me on this, you have nothing to lose and everything to gain! Also, you'll know whether he feels the same for you not!? *i hope he does* but don't just jump to conclusions.
The more you think about it, the more you're depriving yourself of a chance. Think about it!
Good luck! :smile:
Reply 6
Ever heard of a conjuction word?
Sorry it just distracted me to the point that I didn't follow what you were saying...

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending