The Student Room Group

What's up with people driving huge cars!

Just a bit of a rant, what is up with everyone driving these huge cars, especially the hideous monstrosity that is the Nissan Juke! It's like every other car I see is one of them!

Every time I see on of those I wish real life was like GTA so I could sticky bomb or RPG the hell out of those!
(edited 9 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Small willy, big car

(or in these cases: small wallet, big car)
Original post by Floydacious
Just a bit of a rant, what is up with everyone driving these huge cars, especially the hideous monstrosity that is the Nissan Juke! It's like every other car I see is one of them!

Every time I see on of those I wish real life was like GTA so I could sticky bomb or RPG the hell out of those!

so when the zombie apocalypse comes they can mow people down easier
Can't see the appeal myself. Going new car shopping this spring, reckon I'm going for one of those new Ford Fiesta Titaniums but me mum keeps telling me to go for a land rover or something big, she can **** right off :rofl:
Reply 4
Big cars can be attractive, but I agree that the Nissan Juke is just hideous! Range Rover sport looks amazing, Mercedes G-Wagen looks so amazing, I love it! Wish I had me one of those.

Posted from TSR Mobile
In order for them to traverse dangerous terrain and mighty obstacles the land presents them on their way to and from the local primary school in order to pick up their children.
Reply 6
Jukes aren't big lol...
Look up Chevy Suburbans...they're big. Twas the family car for a few years:cool:

Posted from TSR Mobile
For mowing done children who get in the way?
I quite like the Juke :redface:
Seems to be a very asian pre-occupation buying a large black set of wheels purely for the sake of it.
G-wagon/Range/Land rover or nothing.
Even a Range Rover looks small compared to some brash 'murican pick up trucks! No joke!
Looks like a Tonka Toy.

Reply 13
I hate ****** tankers/chelsea tractors
I hate women who buy big cars and cannot drive them :angry:
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Anonynmous
G-wagon/Range/Land rover or nothing.

Land Rover? If you actually want to get to your destination without breaking down you want something American, either a Dodge Ram or Ford F150.
Original post by Floydacious

:lolwut: Sticky bomb?! Looks like someone needs lessons in looking cool whilst blowing up a car. Grenade launcher/rpg/homing launcher all the way. :gangster:
Original post by Vixen47
:lolwut: Sticky bomb?! Looks like someone needs lessons in looking cool whilst blowing up a car. Grenade launcher/rpg/homing launcher all the way. :gangster:

With a sticky bomb you can do that "walking away from an explosion and not even looking at it" thing. Now that is cool.
Reply 18
The worst is when they can't actually drive/park their massive car properly. There's a person on my road who has a massive Range Rover that they just park at the side of the road (blocking up half the road) instead of attempting to park it on their (plenty big enough) drive way; personally I think they just can't reverse it.....

I also have to drive past a primary school on my way to uni, and every morning the road is blocked up with Range Rovers/Nissan Jukes/other unnecessarily large cars. It is a private school though, so I mean, God forbid the parents are seen behind the wheel of an average sized car.

I also agree, the Nissan Juke is hideous.
Original post by DiddyDec
Land Rover? If you actually want to get to your destination without breaking down you want something American, either a Dodge Ram or Ford F150.

Pffttt, You mean japanese.

Quick Reply

Latest