The Student Room Group

The most hurtful insult a girl can receive

what would u say?

Scroll to see replies

I'm not sure but I once told a girl that was doing my head in that she had "small rocks for tits".
Something they are insecure about.

For me, it would be 'ugly'.
why do you need to insult a girl ?
Reply 4
They don't like it when you scream in horror at their faces and then run away in fear.
The best insults are tailored to the person.

But I really came here to ask what the purpose of this thread was :eyeball:
Something they are likely to be insecure about, generally it will be their appearance. So I guess telling a girl she is ugly or fat would probably hurt, but it probably won't bother her if she is confident or has accepted her appearance.
(edited 9 years ago)
Concerned as to why you need to know that
Saying something about their eyebrows
'You're not going to get all A*s at A level'
Ugly, for me.
1 word: fatty
Original post by little john
what would u say?

"Your mascara's running".
The most LOWEST one is 'Your ugly'. It might seem minor, but it can never be forgotten and it can leave the deepest scar, even if she's not she will always think she's ugly. It will affect her for the rest of her life e.g. She might stop grooming herself and potentially even give up taking care of their hygiene, also how she interacts with people as she may not feel good enough for anyone or society's expectations, which can lead to anxiety when meeting people, BDD, depression, eating disorders (such as Bulimia and anorexia), self harm and maybe suicide.

Before insulting people, be careful what you say. You never know, you could insult someone about what they're really insecure about, and it can eave a deep scar.

I noticed that girl's tend to be insecure about their appearance.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by the bear
why do you need to insult a girl ?

White knight detected.
For me it would probably be an insult directed at my family that would hurt the most.
Original post by lonely-otaku
White knight detected.

bear™ has no problem with that :biggrin:
you so flebby
Reply 18
Original post by MrsSheldonCooper
Saying something about their eyebrows

This. Mention something about her eyebrows looking like two slugs trying to kiss and she's bound to write a Facebook status about you.
Original post by titl3y
This. Mention something about her eyebrows looking like two slugs trying to kiss and she's bound to write a Facebook status about you.

You don't know how much this post made me laugh :')

Quick Reply

Latest