The Student Room Group

Weird stalker-like guy following me in the gym

Basically this guy keeps following me around and every time I see him and when I am working out and doing my set he winks at me. I am 99% sure he is gay.

Today, I was picking up my dumbbell and he helped me pick up the other one. He kept looking at me and being overly nice. I know it sounds like paranoia but I am pretty sure this guy is weird/stalker.

He looked pissed off when I was not being overly nice back. He is giving really weird vibes. Genuinely afraid I might end up raped and killed in an alleyway somewhere by this guy.
Reply 2
He's gay, and obviously he's attracted to you. You shouldn't be concerned.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
Whatever OP we've seen your threads... You love it
Reply 4
Original post by Ebony19
Whatever OP we've seen your threads... You love it

I know this may come as a shock to some, but I am not gay or bi, not remotely.

I like the validation to the ego from having men admire me in that way. But there gets to a point when its a bit like "Dude, you're getting into my personal space".

Tom Ford's head is a jungle.

Reply 5
Original post by Tom_Ford

I like the validation to the ego from having men admire me in that way. But there gets to a point when its a bit like "Dude, you're getting into my personal space".

Oh it's just that I'm sure you've made I'm attracted to my friends (male) threads or something along those lines and said you were bisexual. So is the fact that there's a limit to it a recent realisation?
Reply 6
Original post by perspiracious
Maybe he's bisexual until graduation?! :dontknow:
You agree though? He's always making it clear he wants to eat the mans
Reply 7
Original post by Ebony19
Oh it's just that I'm sure you've made I'm attracted to my friends (male) threads or something along those lines and said you were bisexual. So is the fact that there's a limit to it a recent realisation?

Nah, that was an identity crisis after I asked some dude out for drinks and he accepted. I found him physically attractive. And then I got back to my senses and went after women again. But, still, I find women repetitive so currently I am just vain, psychotic, frustrated. No outlet apart from punishing myself in the weight room. Maybe I should take up drawing or meditation :rolleyes:.
Reply 8
Original post by perspiracious
Kinda. Thought he was being half-serious.
Half serious about what?
Basically this guy keeps following me around and every time I see him and when I am working out and doing my set he winks at me. I am 99% sure he is gay.

Today, I was picking up my dumbbell and he helped me pick up the other one. He kept looking at me and being overly nice. I know it sounds like paranoia but I am pretty sure this guy is weird/stalker.

He looked pissed off when I was not being overly nice back. He is giving really weird vibes. Genuinely afraid I might end up raped and killed in an alleyway somewhere by this guy.

The winking thing I find really unsettling/odd. If you're not comfortable, don't talk to him/make eye contact with him. If he keeps pursuing you you're gonna have to just say you'd rather be alone whilst exercising, or something.

You're last claim is rather extreme, my friend.
Reply 10
Original post by Emily.97

The winking thing I find really unsettling/odd. If you're not comfortable, don't talk to him/make eye contact with him. If he keeps pursuing you you're gonna have to just say you'd rather be alone whilst exercising, or something.

You're last claim is rather extreme, my friend.

Is this how girls feel regularly when faced with sleazy men?

It's never happened to me so I can't comment. Regardless of gender, it's still odd.

Im not a girl, but unless the guy is sleazy, then shouldn't be the case right? I mean the problem with OP is that he's not gay but he thinks the stalker guy is. If its a straight guy checkin out a straight girl, its a different scenario?
Reply 13
I know that feel.

Just ignore him.
Well use this as a motivation to get more muscley than he is so he can't overpower you.
Don't see any big deal here, it's a compliment in essence, next time he acts in that manner just mention you're getting an odd vibe and that you're straight. Simple really.

Maybe I'm just way more laid back with these things.
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 16

But what about the cutie Mario Gotze?? :sad:
Reply 17
Original post by samba
But what about the cutie Mario Gotze?? :sad:

I've realised I like the thrill of the chase rather than ever actually getting it on. I get freaked out when they reciprocate or show interest, that is how I know I am not that way inclined.
Is he dench tho?

Quick Reply

Latest