Re-did my C3/4 papers and pretty sure missed the A* in maths..:s-smilie:

University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Reply 61
Original post by Djangoo
Anyone stressing for results too aha?

Re-did my C3/4 papers and pretty sure missed the A* in maths..:s-smilie:

Hi Django, we have all been there, we know how that felt. We will keep our fingers crossed for you : ) Best of luck.
Anyone here got an offer without having done Further Maths or Economics A-level?
Hey guys. Congrats with the offers. Please could I have some advice on applying with the ps, particularly for L101 course? Thanks
Original post by PeterW2
I'm hoping to go to University of Chicago for my third year.

I love Economics, I love reading economics books outside the syllabus, lots of scholars from Chicago are mentioned in those books. I just think it would be amazing to be taught by those scholars.

Btw, r u also a L101 offer holders ?

Hey, I'm still in my second year of A-levels but where can I find a list of the possible unis abroad we can study at?
Reply 65
Year Three Year abroad at an approved university overseas. Currently, we haveexchange agreements with some of the most renowned universities inNorth America and Europe (University of Chicago, Columbia University,University of California and Università Commerciale di Bocconi, amongstothers). The department is committed to exploring additional exchangeopportunities with economics departments worldwide. That's what I found on their website( http://ucl.reportlab.com/media/u/UBEECOSABR05.pdf) , Hope you find that useful :smile:

Original post by SheLikeTheMango
Hey, I'm still in my second year of A-levels but where can I find a list of the possible unis abroad we can study at?
Hello, I'm also from China and applied for your program as well in 2016 and I'm still waiting for the offer. I wanna ask what grades did you use to apply for the program? cause I'm a little bit worried if I can get the offer...
Original post by Zhu Yanran
Hello everyone! I'm from Nanjing, China and I've got an offer for L100. Nice to meet you all! Hope to see you in the UK~:biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending