The Student Room Group

Have you ever been unfriended or blocked on Facebook?

i have had people acceping my friend requests then unfriended me 5 minutes later
Yes.

I couldn't care less that I have been.
They purged me before I could purge them. It was all very mhey.
Reply 3
Original post by stehay
i have had people acceping my friend requests then unfriended me 5 minutes later

Well... They had add you to see your face and when they saw how ugly you are they might have blocked you... Just a possibility...
Yup my ex boyfriend's girlfriend at the time. I am absolutely fine with that :h:

( This was about 3 years ago lol)
If I have been, it was by somebody I spoke with so little that I didn't notice. :dontknow:
Yep. My response:

Reply 7
had 348 friends in 2012

have 253 Friends in March 2015, and its decreasing... by 2018 i expect 30 friends.

I dont blame them, i'm seen as the loner in real life...
Original post by stehay

LMAO. This guy unfriended me. I bumped into him on the street a few months later and he starts acting like we are long lost buddies, inviting me out for a drink. People are strange i tell ya.
It's more than likely, however I don't give a **** for 99% of the people I'm friends with on there so I can't really say I've noticed :u:
Yeah, and I couldn't care less.. I like having a small group of friends otherwise I feel somewhat undermined.
Yes, it's usually just randoms/mutuals I barely know/people I only knew for a couple of days, so I didn't really care. :tongue:
Original post by stehay

Your pics not good enough

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yeah have had people who unfriended me never been blocked though.
Nope, I delete them before they get me mwa ha! I usually go on facebook culls and thin out the pack until very close friends/people I know are on it.
Reply 16
I've been unfriended but its only really been people who were in my year in school that I either never spoke to much anyway or hadn't spoken to since 2001. I haven't been blocked afaik.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yes I've had that happen to me. I've also done the same to other people too.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by stehay

I feel bad cos I smiled :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest