The Student Room Group

we met on Roblox we became friends then strangers again

So I keep dreaming about my friends from roblox is weird right, one of my friends were staring at me in a dream we are (both girls) but when we met on 2021 I stalk her friend list for a reason because I don't like being lie to but do you:frown:? Then she unfriended bunch of people and I found out She had alt accounts till this day I also found out She plays with her guy friend and cousin sometimes hidden from me why? Why couldn't she told me to all play together?
Why did she hid this from me?
So on April she ghosted me, but I had a dream she was playing with someone else in a fake account it became true because on June she was playing with her guy friend I found out then I unfriended her on June 1st because I thought what am I doing here if she prefers her other friends so 4 months she didn't talk to me, but I tried 2 months then give up
Like what did I do I questioned my worthy did i do something wrong? then on August something she come in apologize I forgive her i send a paragraph before i unfriended her she never responded but I want to met her in real life but I don't know if is worth it:/ I never had Friends wanting to meet me do you?
Never been called a best friend I'm just a friend
Anyone help me please advice!
do you have romantic feelings for this girl?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending