The Student Room Group

should i message ex fwb

ok so, I was seeing this guy between October til May. We never made it official but we messaged every single day and he would often say things like “of course I will come visit you at home” and would call me pet names, he made me feel soso good about myself. I thought it was odd it seemed to be going well but no labels were added but I thought things were going fine. eventually it ended cos I invited him over and he forgot/ and then asked if we could just be friends cos he was seeing someone and had moved on from me. They broke up not long after. We did try to plan and meet to talk about it in person but I couldn’t face him while I still had feelings. I blocked him on Instagram to try and get over him but I kept him on snapchat/stayed on his priv/ kept him on my priv. It was stupid but a part of me still wanted to see if we could be friends/ hoped it could happen again. Basically last night I realised he’s taken himself off my private story and taken me off his but not unfriended/blocked me. Which I find a little odd. I thought I was over it but it brought it all back up again and I still have feelings for him. Part of me things he wants me to ask what’s going on cos it seems such random timing, and I’m tempted to because I don’t have anything to lose and I would like him back in my life even as a friend. but tbh I know this is a bad idea and I’m worth more than that. pls help ?
Reply 1
It was going really well and you had feelings for this guy - whilst involved with a girl at the same time?

https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=7372338#post98631984

Get your head in the right place before you get involved with exs, new relationships or whatever. Cheating isn't a good move.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending