The Student Room Group

Hard to get

I'm in a relationship. But this weird girl I'm not interested in... well every time I reject her she thinks I'm playing hard to get and won't leave me alone ):

And it's been 1 WHOLE YEAR!!

really good advice plz im desperate 😔
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
I'm in a relationship. But this weird girl I'm not interested in... well every time I reject her she thinks I'm playing hard to get and won't leave me alone ):

Cut contact ASAP. Often people don't take harassment seriously especially if the perp is female but maybe tell some close friends/family especially tell your partner. If she shows up at your house repeatedly or keeps following or even threatening you record evidence and go to the police but cutting contact on all platforms is usually enough to get rid of creeps. Hope you are staying safe.
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous

just tell her you're not interested, you're not playing hard to get, you're only focused on your own girl and then unfriend her/block her...
if she confronts you irl or smth, you just honestly say that it's been a year and you still don't want anything to do with her, rejection is a part of life, she has to get over it.

If it's more serious, then yh, tell someone and perhaps go to authorities
Reply 3
Original post by Andi.0k
Cut contact ASAP. Often people don't take harassment seriously especially if the perp is female but maybe tell some close friends/family especially tell your partner. If she shows up at your house repeatedly or keeps following or even threatening you record evidence and go to the police but cutting contact on all platforms is usually enough to get rid of creeps. Hope you are staying safe.

Original post by 1ta_dx
just tell her you're not interested, you're not playing hard to get, you're only focused on your own girl and then unfriend her/block her...
if she confronts you irl or smth, you just honestly say that it's been a year and you still don't want anything to do with her, rejection is a part of life, she has to get over it.

If it's more serious, then yh, tell someone and perhaps go to authorities

Thank you for your responses all, its provided me with some reassurance. 😇😌

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending