The Student Room Group
Student in halls, University of Hull
University of Hull
Kingston-upon-Hull
Visit website
Hey, I've applied to do primary Ed at Hull - so glad there is someone out there who has lol. Interview soon ah!
Student in halls, University of Hull
University of Hull
Kingston-upon-Hull
Visit website
Reply 2
girlwithamission
Hey, I've applied to do primary Ed at Hull - so glad there is someone out there who has lol. Interview soon ah!

OOo hope you do well! :biggrin: I've just had mine in early December and got the offer. The staff there are really friendly and I love the place :smile:. Hope to see you there if you go.
Reply 3
My girlfriend is doing Primary Edu at Hull (Scarborough campus) and she seems to be enjoying it for the most parts.
Reply 4
Well done to those that have gotten offers!

I applied but am too stupid to get in to the Primary Teaching course unfortunally, but I've recieved a conditional offer for BA Educational Studies. Going to the open day on March 24th, I've heard some great things about the campus.

Has anyone seen the halls yet? I've looked all over their website for pictures but I couldn't find any!
Reply 5
Did you apply to Primary Teaching at Sunderland and Durham? I went to Sunderland for the interview on Wednesday (Valentines Day... Great) :-P.

How long did it take for you to get your offer?

Latest