The Student Room Group

Glasgow School of Art

Hi, I am curious and I can't seem to find any information about the number of students that GSA have each year. How many people get enrolled into GSA each year? Especially for Architecture (B.ARCH) course.

Thanks ~~
Reply 1
Have you got your offer from GSA yet? I got rejected :frown: but im still happy that my first choice gave me conditional offee :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
Original post by haa87
Have you got your offer from GSA yet? I got rejected :frown: but im still happy that my first choice gave me conditional offee :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah! Received updates from UCAS that I am enrolled into GSA, Architecture.
Where/what did you apply?😊
Reply 3
Original post by Quiddityof
Yeah! Received updates from UCAS that I am enrolled into GSA, Architecture.
Where/what did you apply?😊

Well done!!! I applied to Edinburgh - landscape architecture
dundee- architecture
Heriot watt- architectural engineering
RGU for architectural technology
GSA for architecture
My first choice is dundee i need to get BBB in higher :smile:

Did you send your Portfolio to GSA before they made their offer to you?:biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
Original post by haa87
dundee- architecture
GSA for architecture

Did you send your Portfolio to GSA before they made their offer to you?:biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah I sent in my portfolio and letter of intent as an international applicant. 😊 I'm not local. 😁
Hi, I am curious and I can't seem to find any information about the number of students that GSA have each year. How many people get enrolled into GSA each year? Especially for Architecture (B.ARCH) course.

Thanks ~~

Have you visited their Mackintosh building? They have a floor for each year. From what I saw, there should be quite a lot of people, more than 50. Btw, may I ask what made you choose GSA? I'm trying to decide between GSA and Edinburgh. Do you mind if I ask what your other opinions are (pm me if want it private)?

Original post by haa87
dundee- architecture
GSA for architecture

Posted from TSR Mobile

Why did you apply for LA for Edinburgh? Do you prefer LA over Architecture?
Reply 7

I applied as an international applicatant. So... I would put into consideration of the school fees, accommodation fees, living expenses etc... And it's cheaper in Glasgow. Secondly, I chose Glasgow over Edinburgh for it's an art school. I personally like art schools/GSA better because of its history, architectural culture and influence :biggrin:
I do not know as much for Edinburgh tho. Thirdly, my lecturer (P.S I'm an interior design student) recommended GSA to me.
I applied as an international applicatant. So... I would put into consideration of the school fees, accommodation fees, living expenses etc... And it's cheaper in Glasgow. Secondly, I chose Glasgow over Edinburgh for it's an art school. I personally like art schools/GSA better because of its history, architectural culture and influence :biggrin:
I do not know as much for Edinburgh tho. Thirdly, my lecturer (P.S I'm an interior design student) recommended GSA to me.

Thank you. I think I'm going for GSA too! If my parents allow

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending