The Student Room Group
Freshers Week, University of Bath
University of Bath
Bath

Psychology Applicants and Offer Holders 2015

Hi everyone,

I got a conditional offer for Psychology the other day and was thinking of firming Bath. I'd really like to meet some of the other applicants and offer holders, so feel free to reply to this thread or send me a PM. :biggrin:
(edited 9 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I got a conditional offer for Psychology too! I swear I was waiting for that message from UCAS for so long haha.
Freshers Week, University of Bath
University of Bath
Bath
I have a conditional offer for psychology at liverpool! :smile: definitely firming it tonight as well xx
Original post by 506rl
I got a conditional offer for Psychology too! I swear I was waiting for that message from UCAS for so long haha.

Hahah me too! Is Bath your first choice?
Hi. I got all of my offers: I applied to Keele, Bradford, Leeds Trinity, Derby and Wolvehampton. I firmed Bradford and my insurance is Keele.
I got my offer for psychology today! Definitely thinking of making it my firm choice. Where would you be coming from?
Original post by Natalierhv
I got my offer for psychology today! Definitely thinking of making it my firm choice. Where would you be coming from?

I'll be coming from Wakefield. It's about 40 minutes away from Bradford. What about you?
Ohh okay. London :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Ohh okay. London :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Have you applied to Bradford as well? If so I can attempt to answer any questions about Bradford or West Yorkshire in general as Wakefield is in West Yorkshire.
I haven't, but thank you. I've applied for bath, sussex, nottingham, southhampton and loughborough but I like bath and sussex most

Posted from TSR Mobile
I haven't, but thank you. I've applied for bath, sussex, nottingham, southhampton and loughborough but I like bath and sussex most

Posted from TSR Mobile

Cool. I heard that Sussex is doing well and Bath is a very good uni.

Hahah all the way from Turkey :biggrin: Oh and Sussex is also one of my choices.
Reply 12
Original post by SerialChiller
Hahah me too! Is Bath your first choice?

Definitely!!! Bath is by far the university I want to go to the most! How about you?
Original post by 506rl
Definitely!!! Bath is by far the university I want to go to the most! How about you?

I'm going to make my final decision once I visit the universities I've applied to, but right now Bath seems to be my top choice. Really torn between Surrey and Bath though. :woo:
Reply 14
Original post by SerialChiller
I'm going to make my final decision once I visit the universities I've applied to, but right now Bath seems to be my top choice. Really torn between Surrey and Bath though. :woo:

Oh that's awesome, Surrey is my insurance choice :smile:
I got my offer from Bath the other day, too :tongue: So now I'm torn between Bath, Birmingham and Warwick... I'm the worst at making decisions!
Original post by 506rl
Oh that's awesome, Surrey is my insurance choice :smile:

Oh cool! I'll be seeing you in September then. :P
got my conditional offer for msc health psychology! :biggrin: i am from greece!
Hey does anyone know about how many hours we'll spend in lectures per week? I know it'll be different for different unis but might be about the same, thanks
Original post by t0mallen1
Hey does anyone know about how many hours we'll spend in lectures per week? I know it'll be different for different unis but might be about the same, thanks

I'm a current first year. It depends to some extent on what optional module you choose, but I'd say it's approximately 10 - 12 hours a week. In the first semester you have 3 compulsory modules that each have a 2 hour lecture weekly, 1 compulsory module that has a 1 hour seminar, and 1 optional module - most are another 2 hour lecture, but it does vary. Second semester is very similar except you also have a 2 hour computer lab session weekly to go along with quantitative 1, and if you're doing a placement you have an hour a week placement prep. I believe there are a few things changing for next year though, so it may be a little, but that's a rough estimate. Lots of reading!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest