The Student Room Group
London South Bank University
London

My place at London south bank University

I received an offer from London south bank uni to study Children's Nursing like 2 months ago and I have decided that it is my first/firm choice. The problem is, I am still waiting for another university to accept me so that I can put them as my Insurance, just in case I do no meet the conditions of LSBU. Does anyone know if my offer from LSBU will be taken away from me ?!? I am beginning to worry.
Southbank have to wait until all offers are out from the other universities (some time in May, I think, but check that). So, no they can't take it away from you. I had the same issue waiting for City to get back to me because I was going to put them as my insurance and they took ages, my firm choice had to wait.
London
They can't take an offer away from you so just sit tight until you hear back from the one you are waiting for. I am hopefully LSBU in the summer too to do children's nursing so if you are going to firmly accept LSBU there is a facebook group if you want to join: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1598920343653185/
Reply 3
[QUOTE="lilibet01;54588967"]Southbank have to wait until all offers are out from the other universities (some time in May, I think, but check that). So, no they can't take it away from you. I had the same issue waiting for City to get back to me because I was going to put them as my insurance and they took ages, my firm choice had to wait.[/QUOTE

Thats good and thank you very much for the reply
Reply 4
Original post by MollyPointon
They can't take an offer away from you so just sit tight until you hear back from the one you are waiting for. I am hopefully LSBU in the summer too to do children's nursing so if you are going to firmly accept LSBU there is a facebook group if you want to join: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1598920343653185/

Thank you for the reply, I just need to be more patient now.
Original post by phiaa_2015
Thank you for the reply, I just need to be more patient now.

Waiting is just the worst unfortunately!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending