The Student Room Group

University of Bath vs Uninversity of Exeter

I have recieved offers from both to study Economics (A*AA) and lost as to which one i should firm any advice?

Note Bath is Bsc and Exeter is BA
Id go with Bath, I had the same decision 6 years ago between Bristol BSc of Durham BA. I went for Bristol BSc because I was more of a mathsy type person so you'll be getting to do a lot more of microeconomics and econometrics, whereas the BA will likely be more qualitative economic evaluation such as macro, development etc. So completely depends what you're more into! If you're undecided I would always choose the BSc as it keeps your doors open slightly more of quantitative jobs, but really its only minor tbh. However in terms of prestige Bath wins so IMO I would choose Bath.
Reply 2
Original post by mizzsnazzter
Id go with Bath, I had the same decision 6 years ago between Bristol BSc of Durham BA. I went for Bristol BSc because I was more of a mathsy type person so you'll be getting to do a lot more of microeconomics and econometrics, whereas the BA will likely be more qualitative economic evaluation such as macro, development etc. So completely depends what you're more into! If you're undecided I would always choose the BSc as it keeps your doors open slightly more of quantitative jobs, but really its only minor tbh. However in terms of prestige Bath wins so IMO I would choose Bath.

I'm into macro more than micro but i do enjoy the maths part of economics
i think im going to go for bath

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending