The Student Room Group

Accidentally gave out the wrong information

Hi guys,

today someone one in my class asked me whether there's a tutorial 2-3 for business and law and I told them I don't know and I have it 1-2

actaully when I told them 1-2, because I thought he meant maths class that's why I told him about it :/ now I feel really bad as he might have gone to the wrong class... My intention wasn't to give out wrong information, I don't want him to think I lied to him, what should I do now ? Shall I just forget about it or shall I go tell him ?
Original post by Anonymous
Hi guys,

today someone one in my class asked me whether there's a tutorial 2-3 for business and law and I told them I don't know and I have it 1-2

actaully when I told them 1-2, because I thought he meant maths class that's why I told him about it :/ now I feel really bad as he might have gone to the wrong class... My intention wasn't to give out wrong information, I don't want him to think I lied to him, what should I do now ? Shall I just forget about it or shall I go tell him ?

If you have the time then I guess you could tell him. It's seriously not a big deal lol, so don't stress. I've told people the wrong time or place for a lesson in school before and they always found out the correct info in the end and was never upset. People make mistakes.
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous
Hi guys,

Forgot to mention, after I told him about the 1-2 class and where that is, he went to check whether there is one :/
Reply 3
Original post by Novascope
If you have the time then I guess you could tell him. It's seriously not a big deal lol, so don't stress. I've told people the wrong time or place for a lesson in school before and they always found out the correct info in the end and was never upset. People make mistakes.

Thank you for replying :smile: and shared your stories with me, you made me know that I am not alone.
It was an honest mistake, friend. Don't feel bad about it, but if you feel that you need to tell him to clear your conscience then by all means, I'm sure he'll be fine with it.
Reply 5
Original post by Thom_Ryan
It was an honest mistake, friend. Don't feel bad about it, but if you feel that you need to tell him to clear your conscience then by all means, I'm sure he'll be fine with it.

Thank you for the advice

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending