The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
More evidence that people need to get to know the other person in a club better before giving out their numbers! If your going purley on your drunken vision to judge attractiveness, be prepared to geta shock when you meet them sober.
Reply 21
clubs are the worst possible place to meet people you intend to keep in your life for more then a night or a few hours.... dark, loud, drunk, tired... cant expect them to be how you remember them really
Reply 22
CheesyBeans
Does it matter if they don't look as nice as they did when you had your beer goggles on? Why don't you talk to them anyway. You might still really like them even if you don't find them "fit" or you might decide you want to be their friend.

oh give over
region2
oh give over

Excuse me?
hippieglitter
Oh, i had exactly the opposite, I met a guy at a dance social when i was bit drunk and i saw him a few weeks later and he was way better looking than i remebered and just to top it off he is a really nice guy too.

:eek: i would hav been ragin lol
you can always meet up in a club again (or go to a club after a few drinks), just as drunk as you were the first time you met?

You could have one of those relationships where you dont ever get to know the person properly because youre both always drunk. it won't last but it something to do on the weekends, no? :biggrin:
Reply 26
Happened to me with my ex - not as attractive as I thought but gave him a chance. Then his nasty personality came through :frown:

Latest

Trending

Trending