The Student Room Group

I cheated on my girlfriend and never thought it could happen. AMA.

./
(edited 7 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
You shouldn't have gone round to another girls house alone. In my eyes that's as good as cheating. I mean imagine how you could feel if prior to this situation she went to other guy's houses alone?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
Original post by bwabwa
You shouldn't have gone round to another girls house alone. In my eyes that's as good as cheating. I mean imagine how you could feel if prior to this situation she went to other guy's houses alone?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Usually there is a group of us that go round...when I started to call them to come meet us she took my phone and ended the call. Thats when things got odd.
People like you always amaze me.
Why did you have messages on your phone?

Posted from TSR Mobile
I hope you've learned your lesson for next time young man!

Always delete the effin messages!
Reply 6
Original post by Alexander01
People like you always amaze me.

I'm not on of those people.

I even said the same thing when I read a 'I cheated' thread the other day. A week later and heres me writing almost the same thing.

Life.
Reply 7
Original post by fredscarecrow
Why did you have messages on your phone?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I blocked the whole thing out of my head and forgot they even existed.
Do you still continue to talk to that 'friend' of yours?
Do you have a sense of reasoning of why your friend done that to you? (Horrible act indeed).
Why is your girlfriend still with you?
And lastly, people like you are of great intrigue..
Reply 9
Original post by inachigeek21
Do you still continue to talk to that 'friend' of yours?
Do you have a sense of reasoning of why your friend done that to you? (Horrible act indeed).
Why is your girlfriend still with you?
And lastly, people like you are of great intrigue..

./
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 10
Was she above an 8 (the girl you got with)
Do you think that the girl you cheated on your girlfriend with did anything wrong?
Original post by Lemon Haze
I'm not on of those people.

I even said the same thing when I read a 'I cheated' thread the other day. A week later and heres me writing almost the same thing.

Life.

Now i know why people like you never fail to question myself whether there are people who do not posses ANY form of conscience whatsoever and don't think of any consequences/aftermath of their actions. People that just go with the flow and are make reckless decisions with little to no thinking and then wonder "What just happened?" "What am i gonna do?"

I really pity anyone who is as unfortunate to meet and form any form of contact with such people (including you). If i EVER meet a person like this then i know i made a mistake in my life. Such level of recklessness and lack of judgement always leaves me in a state of awe and wonder, just wow.
sober cheating. lmao your girlfriend needs to get some dignity
Original post by Sophie_girl
sober cheating. lmao your girlfriend needs to get some dignity

And so drunk/high cheating is okay? Is that what your saying?
It's clear your girlfriend has confidence issues if she's still with you. You're just taking advantage of it. The fact that you're still 'friends' with that girl says a lot about your character. Good luck in the future.
Original post by Pato1
Was she above an 8 (the girl you got with)

I would say she was a 7/8. Not that it changes anything.
And so drunk/high cheating is okay? Is that what your saying?

not what i said.

i mean this is laughable though. boyfriend goes round to friends house and, thinking clearly and making conscious decisions, cheats. your girlfriend has no self respect and i'm guessing is incredibly insecure.
Original post by LauraRMCF
It's clear your girlfriend has confidence issues if she's still with you. You're just taking advantage of it. The fact that you're still 'friends' with that girl says a lot about your character. Good luck in the future.

.-
(edited 6 years ago)
I did mention in a post I am not friends with her anymore.

Her confidence isn't the best but its not the worst. She's wanted me since the start of high school so now she's got me she didn't want to let it all go so easy. Am I taking advantage? I hope not. I let her decide what to do and she chose to stick with me.

I hope you know all the trust in your relationship has gone down the drain. She might still love you 'because she's wanted you for so long' but it won't work out. Hopefully she gains some dignity in the near future and realises there are men in this world who wouldn't dare do what you did.

Quick Reply

Latest