The Student Room Group
Winter time, University of Kent
University of Kent
Canterbury
Visit website
Yeah I did, I've already got an unconditional from them. My open they is sometime in December I think, not sure if I'll go though :hmmmm:
Winter time, University of Kent
University of Kent
Canterbury
Visit website
Hey i applied and got an offer for 320 points which means ABD for me, im going to the open day 2moro.
Guji_Gang$tRe$$
Hey i applied and got an offer for 320 points which means ABD for me, im going to the open day 2moro.
Ah crap :eek:, just realised that mine is tomorrow as well :eek:
Good luck both of you then! :smile:
thanks!
Reply 7
Yeh that means ABD for me too :biggrin: i really am considering putting it as my 2nd choice after York (hopefully :P) when it comes to choosing your two offers. Please post on here what you thought of the course and Uni :smile: Many thanks
Erm... tbh, for me, it'd be Warwick > Southampton > Kent, even though Kent's Actuarial Science offers the most exemption for the professional exams. But I'd rather go for uni reputation...
Reply 9
Thank alot for the info Mustard-man :smile:
What have you applied for at Nottingham and Durham?
Reply 11
Nottingham and Durham are Mathematics and York is Mathematics and Finance (Equal) :smile: Grrr i want a reply from York and Durham :frown:
Swines, Warwick just rejected me :mad:
Reply 13
Noooo :frown: hard lines matey, were they your first choice?
Well I didn't satisfy the requirements for Warwick and LSE, I just thought I'd give it a shot, nothing much to lose really...

Latest

Trending

Trending