The Student Room Group

UCAS - select

I am trying to select my insurance but it will only let me select my firm. Can someone help?
Reply 1
Is your firm a conditional offer?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
Yep. I want to select the unconditional offer aswell.
Reply 3
It should let you then. You choose your offer and if it's conditional it should let you choose an insurance. If you still have problem then contact ucas as it was a simple step process which shouldn't be giving you a problem.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
Original post by Bluebells60
It should let you then. You choose your offer and if it's conditional it should let you choose an insurance. If you still have problem then contact ucas as it was a simple step process which shouldn't be giving you a problem.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yep it is that way but they won't let me choose an insurance.

I will try again later.
Reply 5
Original post by Frostyjoe
Yep it is that way but they won't let me choose an insurance.

I will try again later.

Or try using a different browser. The UCAS website can be temperamental especially with chrome.
Reply 6
You should just call them up. I think they're closed on Friday due to easter so try calling before then. They're really helpful :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hi,
Can I get an admission offer for a conditional or unconditional Master within a week????

Please someone help Me
:bawling:
Original post by khaduja94
Hi,
Can I get an admission offer for a conditional or unconditional Master within a week????

Please someone help Me
:bawling:

You need to ask the universities concerned directly how long they take to make a decision.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending