The Student Room Group

feel more insecure than ever

Hey guys, my ex broke up with me after a 2 year relationship recently. I was quite stressed out due to heavy workload recently and was quite a bad boyfriend last few months which caused arguments between us etc etc. She cheated on me 2 days before breaking up with me by kissing a guy and after 10 days of teh break up she started having sex with him every other day for the past month. When i was told of the news by phone, i went crazy, all emotions bagged together in one go and decided to visit her and begged her to get back with me. We also had sex that day and she 'slipped out' a few times when she was on top and she said that the f*** buddy whos screwing her now has a longer tool than mine by about an inch but i have more girth. (sorry for the deep detail). she also said some positions she could do with him better like doggy style because it wont fall out and the side way position where she is in a like fetus position lol (hard to explain). Yet she doesnt say she likes sex better with him, she alwyas says she cant compare the two different sex which i think she is most likely lying about and says he is better. Although she did tell the truth about him being better in certain stuff and likewise for me that i can make her legs shake lol... you can tell by the details so far how insecure i got.

Also, when i asked her the reasons for not getting back with me, she said that this guy in a ufft voice like his sex and being friends with him becaus ethey are classmates.

I come to realise i do not want her back after calming down about what she done but this has left me so insecure. I want to know what you guys think of the situation please tell me the truth. I iwsh there was surgery or something that would make it bigger then i can go back ot her for one day and just walk away after that lol.
(edited 9 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Mate, you haven't completed your post, but unfortunately she is a slut.

You need to move on, she is not worth it if she is going to cheat on you in this way - and she probably ***ked him when she says she 'kissed' him.
If you have a heavy workload, then I would focus on this for the next few weeks. Life has a way of changing for the best if you give it a chance.
Don't contact your ex. I think she has already moved on and has proved herself not worthy of you. There is the right person out there waiting for you so get ready to meet that person. Concentrate on other parts of your life: health, sport, study etc . Life has shown me that whatever you are worrying about now will be completely different in 3 months' time.
Reply 3
Original post by Smonnie
Mate, you haven't completed your post, but unfortunately she is a slut.

You need to move on, she is not worth it if she is going to cheat on you in this way - and she probably ***ked him when she says she 'kissed' him.

yeah sorry, i have now. I know thats another thing but i believe her after knowing her for two years, its hard not to believe her. I dont have her fb password but i can get it but she will know i changed it by her email which will make her think im still dwelling on about her but the truth might be there. Im trying to resist though
Wtf she sounds like a bitch, like some of the stuff she said to you about the guy she slept with was just not nice at all. You don;t start talking about other guys penis' when you're in bed with another guy, it's disrespectful and can make guys insecure and that's not nice. Just as bad as if you had been shagging her and mid act said "the last girl I banged had better tits than you"

You can do better, I advise you to move on. And I know she's made you feel insecure about your penis but honestly for the majority of girls your penis size will be just fine. You don't need to be 6+ inches, some girls don't like larger ones as they can hurt.
Reply 5
She's obviously a slut, she even slept with you again after riding on him every other day on that month. A slut obviously will prefer the guy with the bigger tool and/or gives better sex so you shouldn't be insecure about it. Your ex is a HOE.
Reply 6
Original post by SophieSmall
Wtf she sounds like a bitch, like some of the stuff she said to you about the guy she slept with was just not nice at all. You don;t start talking about other guys penis' when you're in bed with another guy, it's disrespectful and can make guys insecure and that's not nice. Just as bad as if you had been shagging her and mid act said "the last girl I banged had better tits than you"

You can do better, I advise you to move on. And I know she's made you feel insecure about your penis but honestly for the majority of girls your penis size will be just fine. You don't need to be 6+ inches, some girls don't like larger ones as they can hurt.

I know im average , i have 6 and 5.2 around.. but this guy is a lot longer. I dont know if it was her fault but i asked her all these questions because i could not believe that she slept with another guy straight away and because i loved her so much, i wanted to be her best in every way. I dont want to make this situation biased so i have to say it again. I was pretty bad with her the last few months, she kept trying with me and kept trying and crying because i never show her love and affection which was true. She even got my a christmas present eventhough i didnt get her one and was always loyal faithful. Its been two months and because of how she was before, im completely shocked in how she is now. It doesnt feel like the same person, its as if the person i knew died and was replaced by a totally new soul
Original post by alan smith
I know im average , i have 6 and 5.2 around.. but this guy is a lot longer. I dont know if it was her fault but i asked her all these questions because i could not believe that she slept with another guy straight away and because i loved her so much, i wanted to be her best in every way. I dont want to make this situation biased so i have to say it again. I was pretty bad with her the last few months, she kept trying with me and kept trying and crying because i never show her love and affection which was true. She even got my a christmas present eventhough i didnt get her one and was always loyal faithful. Its been two months and because of how she was before, im completely shocked in how she is now. It doesnt feel like the same person, its as if the person i knew died and was replaced by a totally new soul

You're actually a tad above average if I remember correctly the average in Britain is 5.7inches.

Well it does sound like you were at least somewhat to blame for the relationship breaking down. You however were not to blame for her cheating, she made that choice all on her own.
Reply 8
Original post by SophieSmall
You're actually a tad above average if I remember correctly the average in Britain is 5.7inches.

Well it does sound like you were at least somewhat to blame for the relationship breaking down. You however were not to blame for her cheating, she made that choice all on her own.

her and her friends do not perceive as what she done as cheating, she still doesnt believe she has and when i say you cheated on me in a conversation, she roars on the phone and goes ape****. She said he kissed me and she ran out of the club crying so much of what happened. But she said it was a peck at first and straight away drew back but then when i went to visit her that day, she said she continued it after being kissed and withdrew as soon as she realized because they were both so drunk. Its annoying that she still blames me for treating her so bad and that she did nothing wrong, that she didnt cheat on me and that what she done after 10 days after a 2 year relationship is not bad because she can do whatever she wants but i think its disrespectful and too soon to move on. Yet because i was so weak after the break up and a begger i admitted to my mistakes and made it look as if i was the guilty one eventhough i am for my part of it but she accept that but nothing that she did so only me to blame. Its really unfair that shes having the time of her life with no guilt, and here i am dwelling. Girls are confusing, i dont know what she thinks or feels.
Reply 9
Original post by slade p
She's obviously a slut, she even slept with you again after riding on him every other day on that month. A slut obviously will prefer the guy with the bigger tool and/or gives better sex so you shouldn't be insecure about it. Your ex is a HOE.

but i knew that she has been screwing this guy by then when i had sex with her. Although because of how emotionally weak i was, i thought sex with me would bring back the emotions but most likely back fired. do you still agree with your statement eventhough i knew shes been having sex with this other guy
Reply 10
but i knew that she has been screwing this guy by then when i had sex with her. Although because of how emotionally weak i was, i thought sex with me would bring back the emotions but most likely back fired. do you still agree with your statement eventhough i knew shes been having sex with this other guy

You knowing about it doesn't change anything, she still cheated a lot and then slept with you and talked about how he was better. You said yourself she didn't want to get back with you, but she still slept with you.

Just by by her talking about the other guy while sleeping with you should make you realise she's a slut.
Reply 11
Original post by slade p
You knowing about it doesn't change anything, she still cheated a lot and then slept with you and talked about how he was better. You said yourself she didn't want to get back with you, but she still slept with you.

Just by by her talking about the other guy while sleeping with you should make you realise she's a slut.

she didnt cheat a lot. the relationship was over, she started sleeping with him after the breakup. tbh she said she admitted to being a slut, but she was surprised by her personality vhange because she said she started getting really really horny in christmas holidays for some reason. The funny thing is though, if i call her a slut, she goes berzerk
She's a silly little slut.

Hopefully she'll contract HIV.
Reply 13
She's a no good slag like most girls nowadays.

You will find someone better.
Reply 14
Omg don't dwell over her stupid comments, they're so irrelevant! What a b***h! So she not only has the cheek to cheat on you but then judge you...my days...seriously focus on your studies and someone better will come along for sure. I wouldn't go running back to her if I were you, she has lost respect for you on so many levels and you don't need people like that in your life.
(edited 9 years ago)
Some people cant even get sex how do you think they feel?
You could have a 10 inch dick and it would mean nothing if you can't use it
Reply 16
Original post by Hanya Pouncey
Omg don't dwell over her stupid comments, they're so irrelevant! What a b***h! So she not only has the cheek to cheat on you but then judge you...my days...seriously focus on your studies and someone better will come along for sure. I wouldn't go running back to her if I were you, she has lost respect for you on so many levels and you don't need people like that in your life.

she didnt really judge me, i kind of kept persisting with the questions:frown: its my fault. God i have to stop blaming myself, but this is what i needed to hear from people to makie it easier for me to move on so thank you :smile:. I have moved on now in the sense that i do not want to go back with her and i told her to never contact me again when she called me asking if there was another girl in my life. i said im not going to say if there was and wasnt and she just wants to be friends to keep in contact there and then but i told her not even that and she got angry and that was our last phone call. The only thing that i want, which is pretty shallow, is to go to the gym and get a good body, better than the one the guy has that shes sleeping with and after a year talk to her or something. I want to make her jealous and for her to realized what she lost. what do you think?
Reply 17
she didnt really judge me, i kind of kept persisting with the questions:frown: its my fault. God i have to stop blaming myself, but this is what i needed to hear from people to makie it easier for me to move on so thank you :smile:. I have moved on now in the sense that i do not want to go back with her and i told her to never contact me again when she called me asking if there was another girl in my life. i said im not going to say if there was and wasnt and she just wants to be friends to keep in contact there and then but i told her not even that and she got angry and that was our last phone call. The only thing that i want, which is pretty shallow, is to go to the gym and get a good body, better than the one the guy has that shes sleeping with and after a year talk to her or something. I want to make her jealous and for her to realized what she lost. what do you think?

Anytime :smile: still, the fact is she gave such explicit answers that were simply not needed. Way to make you feel even more s**t about yourself!

Good! I'm glad you did that and made things clear with her :biggrin:

I think she'll realise what she's lost way before that anyway. You should get a better body for yourself and your own self-esteem and appearance, not for the sole purpose of making her jealous. By then you might not even care whether she is jealous or not :smile: you will most likely have new people in your life to appreciate the improved body haha
Reply 18
she didnt cheat a lot. the relationship was over, she started sleeping with him after the breakup. tbh she said she admitted to being a slut, but she was surprised by her personality vhange because she said she started getting really really horny in christmas holidays for some reason. The funny thing is though, if i call her a slut, she goes berzerk

I misread but she's still a slut with what she did after the break up and when she slept with you, she's admitted it herself, atleast she's done that. You should just move on and be glad you now know what she is, which is a whore.
Reply 19
Original post by Hanya Pouncey
Anytime :smile: still, the fact is she gave such explicit answers that were simply not needed. Way to make you feel even more s**t about yourself!

Good! I'm glad you did that and made things clear with her :biggrin:

I think she'll realise what she's lost way before that anyway. You should get a better body for yourself and your own self-esteem and appearance, not for the sole purpose of making her jealous. By then you might not even care whether she is jealous or not :smile: you will most likely have new people in your life to appreciate the improved body haha

unfortunately my self-esteem derives from her :/ i never went so low in my life when i begged and pleaded and found out the guy shes friends with benefits now is a big macho tough guy. She gave me the opportunity to get her back but because of the way i acted she wasn't interested. i helped that idiot get to sleep with her even more by making my self look so bad.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending