The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I'd choose Queen Mary simply because it's part of UoL...
Reply 2
Queen Mary.
Reply 3
Ywiss
Queen Mary.

Hi,

Your reasoning behind Queen Mary?

Thanks
Reply 4
Another point according to Times online 2007 uni league tables leicester uni is at 18 while queen mary 41???
Reply 5
QM is part of Uni of London, where the degree is officially from. Plus, its in London, which means networking and that sort of thing for graduate jobs is easier and generally better than at Leicester. Going by the fact that QM require higher grades as well, I think the course is likely to be a little bit better as well.
Reply 6
My reasoning behind Queen Mary is that, as already said, it is part of the University of London, an internationally recognised university. If your friend decides to go abroad, everyone will know which university he's referring to. In addition, the grades are higher, which suggests that there is more demand for places, which suggests that the course itself may be slightly better.
Ywiss
My reasoning behind Queen Mary is that, as already said, it is part of the University of London, an internationally recognised university. If your friend decides to go abroad, everyone will know which university he's referring to. In addition, the grades are higher, which suggests that there is more demand for places, which suggests that the course itself may be slightly better.
:rofl: That's basically what the person before you said :rofl:
she added a decent point plus she said "as already said"
Reply 9
Beast-man
:rofl: That's basically what the person before you said :rofl:

Your point is?

And supernova2, at least leave my gender intact! But thanks for backing me up :biggrin:
Ywiss
Your point is?

And supernova2, at least leave my gender intact! But thanks for backing me up :biggrin:

I dont know what you're talking about :wink:
supernova2
he added a decent point plus she said "as already said"

Ywiss
Your point is?

Must be refering to someone else :wink:
supernova2
I dont know what you're talking about :wink:
Last edited by supernova2 : 4 Minutes Ago at 00:48.
Hmm :hmmmm: :wink:
must've been a stealthy ninja
:ninja: <-- ;no;
Reply 15
I love how this thread has turned into a series of smilies.

:smile: :mad: :wink: :rolleyes: :frown: :s-smilie: :biggrin: :cool: :confused: :p: :redface: :eek:

:tsr2:
:party:
:nospam: :lolz: :sucks: :stink:
QM mate, plus you will get loads of opportunities to do internships part time. QM offers them across all depts, a friend of mine who is also te treasurer fo the business society, now interns with a venture capitalist in the city. Go for QM mate.
Reply 19
Heres a question. Say im doing 4 A2's, and get a uni offer asking for 3 A grades, am i allowed to drop one of the original 4 subjects? Ive had all sorts of stories, especially the "youve already told the uni your doing 4" argument.

Any ideas?

Latest

Trending

Trending