The Student Room Group

Favourite Cars

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Sgt.Incontro
Pfft, all you people have bad taste in cars.

This beats all of the cars listed so far...

Real life version yours for only 12 grand new.

Peel P-50
Original post by DanielBaranowski
O M G
lol tbh the G63 is not horrid, but SUVs aint mah thang. If I had to choose an SUV I would go with a Range Rover discovery

but still

HOW DO YOU LIKE THE G63 O M G

(im jealous of your brother. I want that GTR) >:frown:

It's a Land Rover Discovery. Range Rover is a sub-brand of Land Rover.
Reply 22
Original post by Most Competitive
Out of the "dream" cars, it has to be the Porsche 918 Spyder - clearly superior to its rivals from McLaren and Ferrari, who have made numerous excuses to evade any comparisons.

Out of the ones that I can afford, my favourite has to be the car that I'm going to be taking delivery of next month - the BMW M6 Gran Coupe! :biggrin:

Finally, I absolutely despise the GTR, which is simply a cheap and ugly 0-60 car.

omg the gtr is not cheap and ugly!!!! It gives all other 0-60 cars a run for their money. It is an amazing car, you have to drive it (well i cant drive yet, i can only sit in it lol) to see how amazing it is. We have an m3, a8, gtr, a5 and rs4 on the driveway and the gtr makes them all look like crap hahah
Reply 23
Original post by Sara_PLL
that is a nice car but i prefer the gtr, my brother has one and it is amazing!

thats what i meant sorry... and your brother is a very very lucky man! :tongue:
omg the gtr is not cheap and ugly!!!! It gives all other 0-60 cars a run for their money. It is an amazing car, you have to drive it (well i cant drive yet, i can only sit in it lol) to see how amazing it is. We have an m3, a8, gtr, a5 and rs4 on the driveway and the gtr makes them all look like crap hahah

At the end of the day, it's just a Nissan which has a load of cheap materials inside and looks unsophisticated. Yuck!

I'll be happy when my M6 arrives next month. Not only did it beat the GTR in a drag race (Top Gear series #22) but it's just so much better in every other way too! :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)
in no order...

Alfa Romeo 8C Competizione
Alfa Romeo 4C
Aston Martin DBS V12
Aston Martin Vanquish '12
Jaguar E-Type Series 1 Roadster '62
Mercedes-Benz SL300
Reply 26
'70 Dodge Super Bee
MGB GT V8
Jensen Interceptor Mk1
Jaguar 420
Jaguar XJC12
Reply 27
We have an m3, a8, gtr, a5 and rs4 on the driveway and the gtr makes them all look like crap hahah

Bloody hell! How big is your driveway...
Reply 28

I'll be happy when my M6 arrives next month. Not only did it beat the GTR in a drag race (Top Gear series #22) but it's just so much better in every other way too! :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

That's a decent car! Although the previous v10 version sounded way better.

Just out of curiosity what job do you do? Or did your parents get you the car... :tongue:
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 29
Original post by a10
Bloody hell! How big is your driveway...

haha those cars aren't always there, the a5 and rs4 come and go so there is normally about 3-4 cars there lol
Reply 30
At the end of the day, it's just a Nissan which has a load of cheap materials inside and looks unsophisticated. Yuck!

Posted from TSR Mobile

lets just agree to diasagree about the gtr now or i'm gonna get upset lol! The m6 is a beautiful car but i prefer the new m4!
Love the new corvette the most -- fastest than the vast majority of european cars too for a much better price. Gallardo is a second. Then a bunch after -- hard to differentiate
(edited 9 years ago)
what are your top 5 favourite cars?
mine are:
1) Lamborghini Aventador
2) LaFerrari
3) Lexus LFA
4) Mercedes G63
5) McLaren p1

Changed m top 5 up a bit
These stay the same
Ferrari F40 - fav car - looks wicked in matte red
Ferrari FXX K - Sounds better than an F1 car
Nissan Skyline GTR34 - because its a skyline r34
The nsx is swapped for the Toyota Supra Mk 4, Sorry Honda! - because its a supra
Sara I hate you now :smile: changed the P1 to the Laferrari! Because of how it went flat out on that corner at Ferrari's test course with J May at the wheel
lets just agree to diasagree about the gtr now or i'm gonna get upset lol! The m6 is a beautiful car but i prefer the new m4!

Ok, fair enough.

The M4 does look great but they've put a V6 in it :frown: It just doesn't sound as good as its predecessor, the M3.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by a10
That's a decent car! Although the previous v10 version sounded way better.

Just out of curiosity what job do you do? Or did your parents get you the car... :tongue:

Yep, a V10 will always sound better. Downsizing sucks! :frown:

I'm graduating this year the M6 is a gift for my 21st birthday :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 35
Yep, a V10 will always sound better. Downsizing sucks! :frown:

I'm graduating this year the M6 is a gift for my 21st birthday :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Lucky you... although for the same amount of money I would rather get an Aston Martin DBS, Porsche Turbo or one of the Lamboghini base models!
Today was a good day, since I got to add another car to my list of favs. Here's what happened.

I was on the other side of the country when my dad took delivery of his brand new Merc S65 AMG LWB recently. So, today, he picked me up from the train station in it! I just have to say that the V12 engine in that car is just amazing and the level of luxury is something else! You could happily spend all day in there lol! :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 37
Ok, fair enough.

The M4 does look great but they've put a V6 in it :frown: It just doesn't sound as good as its predecessor, the M3.

Posted from TSR Mobile

yeah the m3 does sound amazing, my brother used to have the old one and i loved that, but id still prefer an m4
Reply 38
Today was a good day, since I got to add another car to my list of favs. Here's what happened.

I was on the other side of the country when my dad took delivery of his brand new Merc S65 AMG LWB recently. So, today, he picked me up from the train station in it! I just have to say that the V12 engine in that car is just amazing and the level of luxury is something else! You could happily spend all day in there lol! :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

the s65 does look amazing! tbh i like anything that is AMG!
Reply 39
Original post by DanielBaranowski
Changed m top 5 up a bit
These stay the same
Ferrari F40 - fav car - looks wicked in matte red
Ferrari FXX K - Sounds better than an F1 car
Nissan Skyline GTR34 - because its a skyline r34
The nsx is swapped for the Toyota Supra Mk 4, Sorry Honda! - because its a supra
Sara I hate you now :smile: changed the P1 to the Laferrari! Because of how it went flat out on that corner at Ferrari's test course with J May at the wheel

haha don't hate me! The lLaFerrari is amazing and James May proved it lol! Was really annoyed when Rop Gear ended because i really wanted to see who won a race between the LaFerrari, p1 and 918! LaFerrari would probably win but still!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending