The Student Room Group
Students on campus at the University for the Creative Arts
University for the Creative Arts
Farnham

UCA Canterbury New Students 2015

Hi everyone. Was just wondering if anybody has confirmed a place at UCA Canterbury? If so then what course will you be studying?

I've accepted my conditional offer for Interior Architecture and Design. Hope to hear from someone soon. :smile:
(Sorry if there is already a thread. Couldn't find one.)
Oooooh I'll guess I'll see you then. Just waiting to be allocated a room now :biggrin:
Students on campus at the University for the Creative Arts
University for the Creative Arts
Farnham
Reply 2
hi, my name is Alejandro and I've accepted my conditional offer for graphic design. i am in the ian dury household :P
Reply 3
Hey people, i Have accepted my offer to study Architecture and I'm moving into ian dury house!
Reply 4
awesome m8, we might be room mates
Reply 5
hi everyone I'm doing an access course in art and design just wondering if anyone else is doing that too
Hi, I'm Natasha and I'm starting Fine Art in September :smile: excited to meet you all!
Hey, starting Fine Art in September, Hotham Court, I'm Lorelei ^-^
(edited 8 years ago)
Nice to meet you all :smile: . I'm at Hotham Court.
There don't seem to be that many active chats for Canterbury :blah: has anyone found their roommates yet?
(edited 8 years ago)
Have a look on the UCA Canterbury Freshers page on Facebook. People have been posting which flat they will be in September.
Ah thank you! :biggrin:
Original post by TheDreamBeast
Hey, starting Fine Art in September, Ian Dury house, I'm Lorelei ^-^

I'm staying in Ian Dury too :smile:
Hello, My name is Ben and I will be a new student studying Masters in architecture.
Is there anyone else who as moved into Canterbury yet?
Reply 14
Hi all im Savannah i will be studying Fine art too and staying in Ian Dury too are u guys on Facebook? :biggrin:
Reply 15
hey is there anyone who's already at the uca??
Hello, I'm due to start at the uca in September on the graphic design visual communication degree, I was wondering if anyone that's already started this course before could tell me what sort of costs I'm looking at (apart from student finance, that's sorted) do we have to buy any sort of art packs atall? Many thanks, Andi-Marie Davies
Original post by Becca_Wallace
Hi everyone. Was just wondering if anybody has confirmed a place at UCA Canterbury? If so then what course will you be studying?

I've accepted my conditional offer for Interior Architecture and Design. Hope to hear from someone soon. :smile:
(Sorry if there is already a thread. Couldn't find one.)

Ah I got really excited because i'm starting interior design and architecture at Canterbury this year and thought i'd finally found someone else on my course haha. Oh well! Any advice? especially on what to buy and like what's the course? do you have to take the drawing boards that they make you buy in? do i need the really expensive isograph pens or can i buy fineliners?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending