The Student Room Group

Is a month long enough to revise for my science exam?

I have got only one exam this year. I started revising since like January/February, now I just need to know if one month is long enough to just finish of my revision? We had mocks (we do Edexel) and I actually found them quite easy, the teachers are hoping I'll get As. It's not like I'm starting revision, I'm just basically finishing off the harder topics, do you think it is too late??

Original post by Theworriedbanana
I have got only one exam this year. I started revising since like January/February, now I just need to know if one month is long enough to just finish of my revision? We had mocks (we do Edexel) and I actually found them quite easy, the teachers are hoping I'll get As. It's not like I'm starting revision, I'm just basically finishing off the harder topics, do you think it is too late??

Heya, I'm going to put this in the sciences forum for you as you should get more responses there. :smile:

You should also check out the forum to see if there's any other threads there which might be helpful to you! http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=51

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending