The Student Room Group

Casual Sex...kind of new to this

Scroll to see replies

Original post by dloe44
I've had sex with a guy a couple of times and we speak a lot, he always texts me first etc but said he isn't the relationship type. I don't really want to just do the casual sex thing but I'm not desperate for a relationship with him or anything, although I do like him.

Should I just keep hanging out with him and see if it develops into anything else or tell him I'm not up for casual sex and if he likes me enough he'll ask to hang out without the sex for a bit?

I'm in the same boat as you, well the boy, I'm having casual sex with no relationship, I've made it clear to the person that's what it is, because sex is obviously a good feeling, I enjoy being with said person, it's funny and enjoyable but I don't want the commitment and the complications that come with a relationship. Don't listen to some of these posts like he's using you, well I mean he could be but he could also be like myself. The main point here is that you're willing to have sex with him but nothing come of it, that's what he's stated to you and it's up to you if you want that yourself. Just realise he's clearly stated his intentions, most girls when they detach from the person they've been sleeping with they say they have been used etc even though the boy made it clear what he wanted, just be careful you don't hurt yourself, send me a PM if you need someone to talk too, always here for a fellow TSR member; good luck.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 21
Maybe he likes your company and means when he says hes not the relationship type. I've got a girl best mate and we always see if each other are going drinking or to a party and go together, we've had sex but id never go out with her and probably would be freaked out a little if she asked me out too.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending