The Student Room Group

Who do you love most in the world?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Andy98
More than anyone else.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I find this to be true as well. My internet friend is always there whenever I need her, and we met and everything so I can confirm she is the best person ever and gets the top place tbh.

My list is:

1. My internet friend
2. My sister
3. Parents
4. Real life friends

:smile:
Original post by Keke000
Loool. Are you two for real? :eek: how have you been there for each other? You just know each other over the Internet? :confused: :confused:

look here you! we are not robots here. apart from the odd stupid troll, we are humans behind a screen with real experiences in life and emotions. if we can relate and help each other out on the internet then whats wrong with that? how are you communicating with me right now? through posts.

have you ever posted in a society like the Mental Health Soc? it has some amazing people who help when you need someone and no else is there.

if you dont understand then drop it here because its a waste of both yours and my time

and LOL

pshh
Reply 42
Original post by Keke000
Loool. Are you two for real? :eek: how have you been there for each other? You just know each other over the Internet? :confused: :confused:

She's not the one I was referring to but she's been there with me through thick and thin. I'm a computer programmer, I feel like I'm better at putting myself across online than in the flesh.

Original post by TheStoryteller
I find this to be true as well. My internet friend is always there whenever I need her, and we met and everything so I can confirm she is the best person ever and gets the top place tbh.

My list is:

1. My internet friend
2. My sister
3. Parents
4. Real life friends

:smile:

Yeah, my best RL friend got his girlfriend from omegle - been together a year now surely

Posted from TSR Mobile
Parents have raised you nearly all your life. They took care of you, they loved you. It's funny how people rank others over family.
Family is forever. Friends come and go.
Especially friends whom you have never seen face to face.
Original post by Keke000
Someone you talk to on tsr? And you're friends before family? Man..you need to get your priorities straight

While I agree with you personally, got to remember not everyone's parents have been there for them.
My parents
my brother
my son
my best friend
Reply 46
Original post by Kyou
Parents have raised you nearly all your life. They took care of you, they loved you. It's funny how people rank others over family.

Not necessarily true - my parents did jack

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Kyou

Just because family are your blood it doesn't make them better than everyone else. Also, how is family forever? Ever heard of an absent father? Many families break up, some families never contact each other.
my left hand :heart:
Original post by Andy98
Not necessarily true - my parents did jack

Posted from TSR Mobile

Okay but most parents do all these things and still raise ungrateful little ****s. The point still stands however, family is forever, friends are temporary.
Reply 50
Original post by Kyou

Please preach. I think a lot of people on here are confused. People ranking internet friends first are especially confused lmfao
Original post by Protégé
Just because family are your blood it doesn't make them better than everyone else. Also, how is family forever? Ever heard of an absent father? Many families break up, some families never contact each other.

I'm talking about parents in that quote. If they've done all the things I've said then you should undoubtedly unconditionally love them. Family is forever as no matter what happens you're still family.
That's some; the majority don't.
Original post by Keke000

Why would you make a thread and then mock the posts people make in response to it? :K: if they're happy knowing each over the internet, so be it.
Reply 53
Original post by Kyou
Okay but most parents do all these things and still raise ungrateful little ****s. The point still stands however, family is forever, friends are temporary.

No one in my family talks other than to tell each other about the death of another relative.... Family isn't as forever as it used to be

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Kyou
I'm talking about parents in that quote. If they've done all the things I've said then you should undoubtedly unconditionally love them. Family is forever as no matter what happens you're still family.
That's some; the majority don't.

Unconditional love is completely stupid, I'm not going to stick around if any members of my family turn into scumbags. Family by itself means nothing to me, I love my family because of who they are, not what they are.
Original post by Protégé
Unconditional love is completely stupid, I'm not going to stick around if any members of my family turn into scumbags. Family by itself means nothing to me, I love my family because of who they are, not what they are.

No duh! I'm talking about if they've done everyhing for you which most parents do. Some kids are still rude to their parents even when their parents love them.
That's just messed up.
Original post by Andy98
No one in my family talks other than to tell each other about the death of another relative.... Family isn't as forever as it used to be

Posted from TSR Mobile

Do you wish you had a more tightly knit family?
Reply 57
Original post by Kyou
Do you wish you had a more tightly knit family?

God no. I wish I had the money to leave and put them behind me

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Kyou
No duh! I'm talking about if they've done everyhing for you which most parents do. Some kids are still rude to their parents even when their parents love them.
That's just messed up.

Are you serious? If they have to be good parents or good people then that's conditional love, not unconditional love. Just because your parents love you it doesn't mean you have to take crap from them.
Reply 59
myself.

Quick Reply

Latest