The Student Room Group

Anyone good at tort law want want a quick and easy £40

Message for details. Need help asap with a question. If you can help with two i'll straight up give you £100

all I want is a answer guide but a really good one if I'm paying the price. Just someone who gets good grades give me a step by step guide on how to answer them. Just need my structure to flow and
(edited 9 years ago)
That's cheating!
If I report you will you sue me for defamation? :ahee:
Original post by theador0691
That's cheating!

It's not cheating! I always see people on this helping people guide out how to answer a question. It's revision not coursework! No one is responding and I need someone to give me a step by step guide on how to answer the questions and I'm offering money so people will actually help me! It's cheating if they know what's coming up and are going and sitting the exam for me!
You cheat
I don't care what any of you are saying. My idea of a cheat is someone that gets the answers or gets someone to do their coursework for them. I need a step by step guide on how to answer my questions and I keep posting threads and no one is helping me so if I want to offer money for an answer plan then I will. If they know the answers and sit the exam for me then that's cheating.
You're only cheating yourself

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending