The Student Room Group

I poo'd in my neighbour's garden to get my own back

I was really angry at my neighbour a couple of nights ago because he saw my cat pooing in his garden and he threw a ball of soil at her, which hit her directly before she could run off. He keeps going on about how she uses his plants as a toilet, but it's not her fault and I've tried keeping her in but she likes to roam free.

It's childish I know, but I wanted to get my own back. Last night after I saw him close his curtains, I went into his garden (the fence is fairly short) and defecated on top of a bonsai tree that he's been cultivating for the last few years. What I'm scared of though is that it was much bigger than anything my cat has ever done and was right on top of the tree and so it wouldn't be plausible that my cat had done it. He hasn't come knocking on the door, but could faeces be traced for DNA? I'm really worried about being done for criminal damage.
Reply 1
hahaha :rofl: i feel so sorry for him but lol
Original post by floury
I was really angry at my neighbour a couple of nights ago because he saw my cat pooing in his garden and he threw a ball of soil at her, which hit her directly before she could run off. He keeps going on about how she uses his plants as a toilet, but it's not her fault and I've tried keeping her in but she likes to roam free.

It's childish I know, but I wanted to get my own back. Last night after I saw him close his curtains, I went into his garden (the fence is fairly short) and defecated on top of a bonsai tree that he's been cultivating for the last few years. What I'm scared of though is that it was much bigger than anything my cat has ever done and was right on top of the tree and so it wouldn't be plausible that my cat had done it. He hasn't come knocking on the door, but could faeces be traced for DNA? I'm really worried about being done for criminal damage.

Posted from TSR Mobile
You took a **** I'm someone garden? You animal(in a good way).
Reply 3
Should have poo'd through his letterbox. That's the sign of a real alpha.
Original post by floury

This all just got real
Reply 5
I'm simultaneously horrified and impressed. Respect for standing up for your cat. :rofl:
Original post by TheShep
Should have poo'd through his letterbox. That's the sign of a real alpha.

The angle might be a bit difficult though

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending