Yeah, i like any colour of hair really

Cool.
Original post by pagorai
Cool.

Do you have a hair fetish?
Reply 5
Original post by nukeproof
Do you have a hair fetish?

naah but my hair is black therefore i asked lol.
Reply 6
I was wondering if anyone else had a fetish for head hair or is it just me?, I have a fetish for silky long hair on women and get aroused by it.

So every time you see long hair you feel aroused:confused:, what if you saw a male with long hair, would you be sexually attracted to him?
Original post by Maradiah
So every time you see long hair you feel aroused:confused:, what if you saw a male with long hair, would you be sexually attracted to him?

I am straight so if i see a girl with healthy long hair i am sexually aroused by her hair. I know its weird...:p::tongue:
(edited 8 years ago)
I like long hair on guys but wouldn't call it a fetish because it isn't sexually based.
Original post by pagorai
naah but my hair is black therefore i asked lol.

Is your hair long then?
Is your hair long then?

Yup, i guess

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 8 years ago)
Do you get aroused by the sight of hair? Or does it have to be on a specific type of person?
Original post by EatAndRevise
Do you get aroused by the sight of hair? Or does it have to be on a specific type of person?

I get aroused when i see long straight healthy hair on a female. Its odd I know and have had this since I was like 10 years old. The ideal is like classic length long blonde smooth hair:tongue:

Sweet, you tick all the boxes then :biggrin: :biggrin:
Sweet, you tick all the boxes then :biggrin: :biggrin:

Thank you. :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
bump
Do you just like to look at the long hair ? Also does that mean that your favorite Disney movie is Tangled ?
Original post by LaMandarine
My locks are ready

Spoiler

Name the time and day:hello: :biggrin: Seriously though you and your hair are beautiful and I would gladly play with it :wink:
Original post by LaMandarine
My locks are ready

Spoiler

Latest