The Student Room Group

How is the AS12 letter sent?

I read that after getting your results you get an AS12 letter confirming your place at your firm or insurance university. Is the letter sent through email or post? How long does is take for the letter to arrive? I want to know because if I don't get into my firm I'll need to change my university and course details to my insurance on my SFE. How much time is given to applicants to change their university and course details on their SFE?
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Raymat
I read that after getting your results you get an AS12 letter confirming your place at your firm or insurance university. Is the letter sent through email or post? How long does is take for the letter to arrive? I want to know because if I don't get into my firm I'll need to change my university and course details to my insurance on my SFE. How much time is given to applicants to change their university and course details on their SFE?

Although the letter is posted, an electronic copy is added to Track on results day. Provided you applied for finance in good time, you only need to notify SFE of the change of institution before 1 September.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending