The Student Room Group

student finance changing parents information

hi, i applied for my third year and stupidly forgot to put my mums middle name in. she’s tried to sign into her account to do her side of the details but it says her personal details don’t match what i’ve put on my application. how can i change this please? i’ve looked and it says ‘send us a covering letter explaining your reason for this change’. is this a physical form and what can it be? what does it need on it too please? thanks :smile:
Original post by okayykayy
hi, i applied for my third year and stupidly forgot to put my mums middle name in. she’s tried to sign into her account to do her side of the details but it says her personal details don’t match what i’ve put on my application. how can i change this please? i’ve looked and it says ‘send us a covering letter explaining your reason for this change’. is this a physical form and what can it be? what does it need on it too please? thanks :smile:
Hi there,

You can either send the cover letter which is written by yourself indicating the error that was made. Or, your Mother can do the PFF2 form which can be located here https://www.gov.uk/student-finance-forms Thanks, Ross
Reply 2
Original post by Ross SLC
Hi there,
You can either send the cover letter which is written by yourself indicating the error that was made. Or, your Mother can do the PFF2 form which can be located here https://www.gov.uk/student-finance-forms Thanks, Ross
thanks, can this be uploaded to my account or does it need to be sent in?
thanks, can this be uploaded to my account or does it need to be sent in?
Hi,

Yes you can upload the PFF2 Form in your account under the evidence upload option.

Thanks,
Claire
Reply 4
Original post by Claire SFE
Hi,
Yes you can upload the PFF2 Form in your account under the evidence upload option.
Thanks,
Claire
great, she's just filled one in and sent it off. it says on my application that it's still awaiting sponsor 2's details - will this update in the future once her details have been changed and assessed? :smile:
great, she's just filled one in and sent it off. it says on my application that it's still awaiting sponsor 2's details - will this update in the future once her details have been changed and assessed? :smile:
If she's sent it off then it will update once it's processed. Currently this can take 14 working days as an estimated timescale to process. Thanks, Jason

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending