The Student Room Group

Student Finance not accepting applications

I’ve sent my second application ( paper format as I cannot apply online although I’m a home student ) I have sent one application a few weeks ago which got lost by Royal Mail, I’ve sent another one yesterday via guaranteed delivery to be told that RM has been advised not to deliver mail to DL1 9HJ my application is now somewhere stuck in Darlington and Royal Mail said they will try to redeliver it . What is going on? I’ve lost so much time and my university starts in January, first year . I’m so stressed .
Original post by SimonaEFurtuna
I’ve sent my second application ( paper format as I cannot apply online although I’m a home student ) I have sent one application a few weeks ago which got lost by Royal Mail, I’ve sent another one yesterday via guaranteed delivery to be told that RM has been advised not to deliver mail to DL1 9HJ my application is now somewhere stuck in Darlington and Royal Mail said they will try to redeliver it . What is going on? I’ve lost so much time and my university starts in January, first year . I’m so stressed .

Hi there, Our office has been closed over the festive period, the form will be delivered today. Check the RM Website late today for an update on the delivery status. Thanks, Angela
Original post by Angela SFE
Hi there, Our office has been closed over the festive period, the form will be delivered today. Check the RM Website late today for an update on the delivery status. Thanks, Angela

Thank you . I have got an incredibly quick response from SFE and they're already asking for evidence . I have settled status/ ILR under the EU SCHEME letter and the only letter that we are provided with with is called STATUS OUTCOME LETTER and I had to call the home office to tell me the same thing. I have sent this letter to SFE already with my application and have sent my share code too, other than that I am not sure what else I need to send? Information about this letter is availabale everywhere online and it is indeed a Confirmation letter or your status granted in the UK along with your share code. PLEASE I NEED SOMEONE WHO ACTUALLY KNOWS ABOUT THIS TO HELP ME, all the people I have been talking to from SFE havent been helping and keep saying that this us not the letter they need.
Original post by SimonaEFurtuna
Thank you . I have got an incredibly quick response from SFE and they're already asking for evidence . I have settled status/ ILR under the EU SCHEME letter and the only letter that we are provided with with is called STATUS OUTCOME LETTER and I had to call the home office to tell me the same thing. I have sent this letter to SFE already with my application and have sent my share code too, other than that I am not sure what else I need to send? Information about this letter is availabale everywhere online and it is indeed a Confirmation letter or your status granted in the UK along with your share code. PLEASE I NEED SOMEONE WHO ACTUALLY KNOWS ABOUT THIS TO HELP ME, all the people I have been talking to from SFE havent been helping and keep saying that this us not the letter they need.

The evidence we ask for normally is your Home Office Letter confirming your status and your share code. Once we receive these, it's currently taking 15 working days for this to be processed. If there is any issues with these the team will email you.

Thanks,
Claire

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending