The Student Room Group

Excessive Sweating - Driclor?

Hello!

So I suffer from excessive sweating really badly! And I mean really badly! Even on the bus to college or walking to the bus stop i'll sweat :frown:

So I read online that Driclor is really helpful so I went and got some! Used it last night and had no sweating (I think) today!

Just wondering, I work in a food industry where our uniform is a light colour which means any sweat will show! For now i've just been using underarm pads but they absolutely kill my shoulders (comes out all red and sore which lasts for days).

I do 6 hour shifts and in that 6 hours i'm usually rushing around as its really busy which means sweating a hell of a lot!

Will Driclor stop me from sweating whilst on shift? and will it last my whole shift? and can i reapply it during my break? (I work into the evening/night)

PLEASE HELP!
Reply 1
The more you use it, it kind of seems to build up a "resistance". After the first week of applying it everyday, i then didn't need to use it for another month. So considering you've only used it once, i would wear the pads and see if you sweat. Then if you don't you'll know that you won't need them again.
However I think its good for everyday sweating but if you're busy, I'm not sure, when I used to go to the gym, it would reduce it but definitely not completely stop it.
I wouldn't reapply it during your break because it is very strong and is suggested to be applied during the night because it can cause itching, it was so bad for me that I had sleepless nights (im thankful I rarely apply it now)
Reply 2
Original post by tolopia
The more you use it, it kind of seems to build up a "resistance". After the first week of applying it everyday, i then didn't need to use it for another month. So considering you've only used it once, i would wear the pads and see if you sweat. Then if you don't you'll know that you won't need them again.
However I think its good for everyday sweating but if you're busy, I'm not sure, when I used to go to the gym, it would reduce it but definitely not completely stop it.
I wouldn't reapply it during your break because it is very strong and is suggested to be applied during the night because it can cause itching, it was so bad for me that I had sleepless nights (im thankful I rarely apply it now)

I worked yesterday and although I didn't sweat as much as I normally do, I still sweated a bit! Although when I'm going to college or out and about I don't sweat anymore! :smile:

Thankyou for your help

Quick Reply

Latest