The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

PGCE Post Compulsory -2015/16- IOE

Hi,

(1) Can anyone share with me his/her experience of how many days a week I have to attend lectures while studying for PGCE Post compulsory Full Time at UCL IOE.

(2) Can I be allowed to find placement for myself? I am lecturing in FE College at the moment.

I look forward to your well informed contribution.....
Original post by ChrW
Hi,

(1) Can anyone share with me his/her experience of how many days a week I have to attend lectures while studying for PGCE Post compulsory Full Time at UCL IOE.

(2) Can I be allowed to find placement for myself? I am lecturing in FE College at the moment.

I look forward to your well informed contribution.....

pre service or in service?

pre service they will find it.

5 days at first then down to one day after christmas
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Reply 2
Its Pre - Service but I have more than three years lecturing experience. I lecture full time at the moment
ah right..

i did the in service one there, the course wasn't very challenging for me as i had been teaching for a few years and new the theory they were teaching as it's my area.

Where do you teach?
Reply 4
Hi Ristead,

For your in service PGCE, how many HOURS were you staying at IOE per week?
Original post by ChrW
Hi Ristead,

For your in service PGCE, how many HOURS were you staying at IOE per week?

It was 9 until 1. .or maybe 10 till 1..u can't remember.

You will be lucky if u have nick ad your tutor. ..he's laid back...Sean is great too...and there is a woman...can't remember her name...bit of a hard taskmaster from what others said
My workplace was linked to IOE so they didn't have to find me a placement. ..its like that for nearly everyone I'd imagine
Reply 7
Thank you for this info Ristead. I think till 1pm will be ok for me. Is the attendance fixed to a particular day of the week?
mine was Tuesday

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending