The Student Room Group

Petition IB to release past papers for free?

I'm in Y12, and recently my year has been revising for our end of year exams which play a large role in contribution to our predicted grades. For GCSE, a lot of people found past papers to be the most effective way of learning, but many of our teachers have told us IB past papers are hard to come by- incomplete, not free or outdated in comparison with our exams now.

Would it be possible to petition the IB to release their past papers for free (as complete as possible)? Thoughts, opinions- I'd love to know.
Reply 1
Original post by kasiacheng
I'm in Y12, and recently my year has been revising for our end of year exams which play a large role in contribution to our predicted grades. For GCSE, a lot of people found past papers to be the most effective way of learning, but many of our teachers have told us IB past papers are hard to come by- incomplete, not free or outdated in comparison with our exams now.

Would it be possible to petition the IB to release their past papers for free (as complete as possible)? Thoughts, opinions- I'd love to know.

This is interesting - all of our teachers have all of the old IB papers, though maybe our school payed for them... They give them to us as a method to study. I know you can buy them off of the IBO website, and there are a few sites which have most exams for specific subjects (like Physics).
Though I would definitely like it if they would be free, it would make it easier for schools who can't afford to buy them...

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending