The Student Room Group

[Edexcel] GCSE Spanish (Higher) Listening — Unofficial Mark Scheme 2015

Scroll to see replies

Original post by iEthan
I don’t - that’s why there’s no mark scheme for you guys yet.

When do you think there will be one? Sorry not pushing but it has been over two weeks and a week since you said you would.

Sorry, really dwelling on Spanish!:smile:
Original post by fabsafxo
When do you think there will be one? Sorry not pushing but it has been over two weeks and a week since you said you would.

Sorry, really dwelling on Spanish!:smile:

I know, I’m really sorry! School starts again tomorrow so should be really soon. Sorry once again!
Original post by iEthan
I know, I’m really sorry! School starts again tomorrow so should be really soon. Sorry once again!

Haha its really okay.

Ah don't you have study leave? xx
Haha its really okay.

Chose not to have it! Live 35ish miles from my school and I’d hate to miss an exam! With luck… I should meet with my teacher tomorrow.
Haha its really okay.

Really sorry. It looks like I’m not going to get it out. My teacher is really quite ill. I’ll try my best but I leave on Thursday...
Original post by iEthan
Really sorry. It looks like I’m not going to get it out. My teacher is really quite ill. I’ll try my best but I leave on Thursday...

Probably for the best overall, i'd probably rather not know! :smile: thanks so much for the listening though and g'luck with all your other exams!!
Original post by Suzie17
Probably for the best overall, i'd probably rather not know! :smile: thanks so much for the listening though and g'luck with all your other exams!!

Sorry all the same! Thank you, you too! I’m sure you’ve done fine :smile:
Got a reading yet ?
Reply 28
Hi do you hhave the reading ?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending