The Student Room Group

Mistake on my DBS form

I completed my DBS form, got a call this morning saying I had missed out the date from which I have lived at my current address. He said with my permission he could put the date down. I was so panicked wondering why admissions were ringing me that when he said is it from birth, without thinking I said yes. I've lived at my current address for 11 years and I know they only require the last five years. Will this affect my DBS application or should it be ok? Thanks, I feel so stupid.
Original post by sd1571
I completed my DBS form, got a call this morning saying I had missed out the date from which I have lived at my current address. He said with my permission he could put the date down. I was so panicked wondering why admissions were ringing me that when he said is it from birth, without thinking I said yes. I've lived at my current address for 11 years and I know they only require the last five years. Will this affect my DBS applicati
on or should it be ok? Thanks, I feel so stupid.

As it has now been sorted, it wont be an issue. It should come through in a week to two weeks now things have been set in motion, but as it is coming to the last few months before things start, it may take slightly longer than this. the guys at the DBS will keep you informed on what stage things are at, also the track thing online will do too.
some one help me please on my identification side the expiry date of my passpor said july 2024 I put july 2022 I only noticed this once I printed it out I put a line through the 2022 and put 2024 will this effect the process
(edited 8 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest