The Student Room Group

Lost my DBS

I have placement tomorrow, and I can't find my physical DBS form. I have a picture, but my address is a little bit blurry, and I'm scared my school won't accept me in. I'm so scared they're going to turn me away. I've contacted my uni and lecturer
(edited 5 months ago)
Have you signed to the update service.Mabye the website you used to apply might have a copy online? As long as you have some sort of sign of it like the photo hopefully it will b ok but i can understand how ur worried. U did the right thing by contacting your uni and lecture but i think as long as u can prove its clear and u reecieved one it should b fine
Btw i Hope your placement goes well
Reply 2
Original post by ebyrne2036
Have you signed to the update service.Mabye the website you used to apply might have a copy online? As long as you have some sort of sign of it like the photo hopefully it will b ok but i can understand how ur worried. U did the right thing by contacting your uni and lecture but i think as long as u can prove its clear and u reecieved one it should b fine
Btw i Hope your placement goes well

I luckily got cleared by my university, and I've been allowed in, but I'm still applying for a new DBS. Thank you for your sweet reply, so far I'm loving my placement 😊

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending