The Student Room Group

Are there any universities in London that do not require C from Maths?

So last year I got to the University outside of the London, which I enjoyed but not enough, so I consider changing University. I would like to stay in London for 2nd year. However I never passed Maths GCSE, so I'm wondering whether there is a University in London that do not require this GCSE.
Original post by Arris
So last year I got to the University outside of the London, which I enjoyed but not enough, so I consider changing University. I would like to stay in London for 2nd year. However I never passed Maths GCSE, so I'm wondering whether there is a University in London that do not require this GCSE.

There aren't that many for you to check, and it might well be subject-dependent.
Reply 2
Well I'm currently doing Business Management & Media Performance
Original post by Arris
Well I'm currently doing Business Management & Media Performance

OK, so look at the unis and courses in London in which you are interested and check whether they all require GCSE Maths.
Reply 4
Roehampton, this is just for business management.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5
What about any others?
Reply 6
Original post by Arris
What about any others?

For business management or media performance?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Is it possible for you to retake maths? Also what grades did you get?
Lol what? You failed GCSE maths? :biggrin:
Reply 9
Original post by Arris
What about any others?

Greenwich school of management, even uni's at the bottom of the league table such as London south bank, London met, uni of East and west London want a C in maths. I'd suggest you retake it because you need it to get any decent job aswell.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 8 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending