The Student Room Group

Hitler was an amazing public speaker!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by CycleofSpin
Yes it's to highlight your selective vision.
Posted from TSR Mobile
So what Hitler did was right?
Original post by MatureStudent36
The answer to that would be no.

Your such a cliche of a holicaust denier.why do you agree with the holocaust happening? That's the reason for denial.

I do not agree with killing civilians or gassing people but I don't believe that's what happened in German labour camps.

If the question is do I agree with putting people in camps then the answer is sometimes yes. This country ought to have a much bigger illegal immigration detention capacity due to the sheer numbers coming in an even the incentives like government handouts for them. The laws should be structured for unlimited detention until they confess where they are from them deportation.

Anything else is a complete farce an quite frankly has to be backed by an agenda.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Little Popcorns
So what Hitler did was right?

Hitler was a Zionist puppet. No sensible person would have a small country attempt to invade Russia while already fighting on several fronts.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hitler was a Zionist puppet. No sensible person would have a small country attempt to invade Russia while already fighting on several fronts.
Posted from TSR Mobile
You need to set yourself back to the war and get yourself gassed clearly that's the only way you're about to real the nonsense you're spouting. Get a different hobby, stupid sadist child.
He was a powerful speaker
You need to set yourself back to the war and get yourself gassed clearly that's the only way you're about to real the nonsense you're spouting. Get a different hobby, stupid sadist child.

Is the education system responsible for making you lot so obsessed with gas?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Is the education system responsible for making you lot so obsessed with gas?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Where were you educated?
Original post by ageshallnot
Just from reading it? You need to think more deeply. His speaking style was very effective in his era. What he actually said was shallow and simplistic.

I'm fluent in german and I actually think his speeches were very inspiring! They make you feel like the future is bright!

Also, to everyone arguing about this conspiracy stuff go away. Not what this thread was for.
I do not agree with killing civilians or gassing people but I don't believe that's what happened in German labour camps.

If the question is do I agree with putting people in camps then the answer is sometimes yes. This country ought to have a much bigger illegal immigration detention capacity due to the sheer numbers coming in an even the incentives like government handouts for them. The laws should be structured for unlimited detention until they confess where they are from them deportation.

Anything else is a complete farce an quite frankly has to be backed by an agenda.

Posted from TSR Mobile

You're a f***ing loon.

Tell me what drives your anti semetism?
Where were you educated?

My main principle of knowledge does not come from school or university. Only a tiny fraction of it does.

Most of my knowledge comes from real-world experience, the corporate world, professional qualifications, my MBA, information related to me about family members between 1910 and the 1980s who were involved in politics, international diplomacy and who had relationships with "industrialists", and personal research on various topics that I have carried out using the Internet, Wikipedia, books, newspapers and the British Library.

Posted from TSR Mobile
My main principle of knowledge does not come from school or university. Only a tiny fraction of it does.

Most of my knowledge comes from real-world experience, the corporate world, professional qualifications, my MBA, information related to me about family members between 1910 and the 1980s who were involved in politics, international diplomacy and who had relationships with "industrialists", and personal research on various topics that I have carried out using the Internet, Wikipedia, books, newspapers and the British Library.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Did your family members educate themselves by reading mein kampf?

Why did your MBA teach you to ignore documented evidence and go for spurious fact and in many cases outright lies.
(edited 8 years ago)

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh f off already you thick ****ing nazi loon. I didn't make this thread to attract people like you go somewhere else to spread your ****. I'm sure stormfront.com will be more to your liking.
You're a f***ing loon.

Tell me what drives your anti semetism?

I don't care for your 'isms, racism, feminism, anti-semitism.

I only care about facts. The U.S. Is still the most powerful country in the world and the Presidential administration is surrounded by a large proportion of Zionist advisers like Henry Kissinger, Paul Wolfowitz, Zbigniew Kazimierz Brzezinski (author of Gameplan and The Grand Chessboard). - The Grand Chessboard! Does it tell you anything.

Don't take it out on me if you can't take in reality. Question the powerful transmission of false information.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Well let's see, the German regime let lots of Germans die, the British regime let lots of British die, the Russian regime let lots of Russians die for their aims?
Are Zionists special? consider Occam's Razor, really

I'm referring to the systematic extermination of Jews, not battlefield losses or disease/famine. But apparently you're a Holocaust denier too so nevermind.
I don't care for your 'isms, racism, feminism, anti-semitism.

I only care about facts. The U.S. Is still the most powerful country in the world and the Presidential administration is surrounded by a large proportion of Zionist advisers like Henry Kissinger, Paul Wolfowitz, Zbigniew Kazimierz Brzezinski (author of Gameplan and The Grand Chessboard). - The Grand Chessboard! Does it tell you anything.

Don't take it out on me if you can't take in reality. Question the powerful transmission of false information.

Posted from TSR Mobile

So you are denying the holicaust happened because of deep rooted anti semtic . Such a cliche.

http://www.ushmm.org/wlc/mobile/en/article.php?ModuleId=10008003

You've so far hit the top six reasons and methods.

Is your anti semetism learnt from child hood?
So you are denying the holicaust happened because of deep rooted anti semtic . Such a cliche.

http://www.ushmm.org/wlc/mobile/en/article.php?ModuleId=10008003

You've so far hit the top six reasons and methods.

Is your anti semetism learnt from child hood?

UKIP Candidate Jack Sen was sacked for saying "Protect child benefits? If you had it your way you'd send the £ to Poland/ Israel." The statement was called anti-Semitic.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-lancashire-32555535

My point is that you don't need to be anti-Semitic to be called anti-Semitic. An objective picture of reality is called anti-Semitic. The truth is anti-semitic.

We live an an age where people say "perception is reality." I'm afraid not. That's a lie. Reality is reality.

Posted from TSR Mobile
UKIP Candidate Jack Sen was sacked for saying "Protect child benefits? If you had it your way you'd send the £ to Poland/ Israel." The statement was called anti-Semitic.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-lancashire-32555535

My point is that you don't need to be anti-Semitic to be called anti-Semitic. An objective picture of reality is called anti-Semitic. The truth is anti-semitic.

We live an an age where people say "perception is reality." I'm afraid not. That's a lie. Reality is reality.

Posted from TSR Mobile

You're having a real melt down aren't you?

Then again, holicaust deniers do tend to be irrational. You have to be slightly damaged to ignore overwhelming historical evidence.

So when did it start? An over bearing father who passed on his anti semetism to you? Or did you develop your anti Semitiam to seem more cool?
Original post by ageshallnot
Photoshop fail. Look at Bush's face - the left side of his face is in shadow because the lighting is coming from his right, Yet Hitler's face has no shadow at all. How is that possible given their positions? More demonstrable garbage from you.

Also the image of Hitler has blown out because it is leaving no tone where bushes grace has plenty of depth of tone.
Stupid rantings of a downtrodden child.
no matter how bad a person he was inside, it's undeniable that he was probably on the best public speakers we have ever seen... ever

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending