The Student Room Group

Hitler was an amazing public speaker!

Before anyone complains obviously Hitler did a lot of wrong things and I'm not disputing that. But I have never seen anyone as talented as him when it comes to public speaking...no wonder he managed to come out of nowhere and captivate a whole nation!
See for yourself:
http://youtu.be/AnpTWKKWQ1o

Now what I am wondering is...if Hitler had won do you reckon years and years from now it is possible people could have seen him as something like a prophet? It's really making me wonder whether people like Jesus and Mohammed could have just been very talented leaders and public speakers. I know if someone had shown me a Hitler apeech with barely any context I would have been very inclined to follow this man.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Hitler did not just come out of nowhere. He came to England and spent time with the Tavistock Institute. Scotland Yard has more or less been keeping this information under lock and key for years!
Original post by Thechillyone

x

I know if someone had shown me a Hitler apeech with barely any context I would have been very inclined to follow this man.

Just from reading it? You need to think more deeply. His speaking style was very effective in his era. What he actually said was shallow and simplistic.
Original post by Martyn*
Hitler did not just come out of nowhere. He came to England and spent time with the Tavistock Institute. Scotland Yard has more or less been keeping this information under lock and key for years!

Of course you are right. Hitler also had a close relationship with Prescott Bush, see article below. And Hitler receive Wall Street funding to get to power. People who know nothing don't realise that powerful people have a front-end (public face) and a back-end actual dealings. The front-end is usually about something like art, philanthropy and community projects and the back end is the wheeler dealing between politics and off the radar activities. People tend to be naive enough to believe that people who believe this are deluded. The world should be like these naive because believe, but it is not.

How Bush's grandfather helped Hitler's rise to power:

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2004/sep/25/usa.secondworldwar

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Martyn*

Demonstrable, verifiable proof please?
Original post by ageshallnot
Demonstrable, verifiable proof please?

Zionists were behind Hitler to help create the state of Israel after Britain promised it over under the Balfour Declaration of 1917. (Which is unknown to most people).

http://www.rense.com/general82/nzzi.htm

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Transfer_Agreement

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by CycleofSpin
Zionists were behind Hitler to help create the state of Israel after Britain promised it over under the Balfour Declaration of 1917. (Which is unknown to most people).

http://www.rense.com/general82/nzzi.htm

Posted from TSR Mobile

What has that got to do with what Martyn posted?
Of course you are right. Hitler also had a close relationship with Prescott Bush, see article below. And Hitler receive Wall Street funding to get to power. People who know nothing don't realise that powerful people have a front-end (public face) and a back-end actual dealings. The front-end is usually about something like art, philanthropy and community projects and the back end is the wheeler dealing between politics and off the radar activities. People tend to be naive enough to believe that people who believe this are deluded. The world should be like these naive because believe, but it is not.

How Bush's grandfather helped Hitler's rise to power:

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2004/sep/25/usa.secondworldwar

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yet again, you distort what other people have said for your own ends. You quite deliberately use the phrase 'had a close relationship' to insinuate that Prescott Bush and Hitler were virtually drinking buddies. You then cite an article as if it backed up your assertion but it does not. It details how a company in which Prescott Bush was involved was in its turn financially involved with people who backed Hitler. Fine and I agree very interesting, but that is not what you suggested.
The company that the Auschwitz slave labour worked at was an I G Farben / Standard Oil joint venture at Monowitz. Standard Oil was an American company which was swallowed up by Exxon Mobile. The Nazi computers were supplied and maintained by IBM. Coca Cola was the main sponsor of the 1936 Munich Olympic games. The Coca Cola slogan was One people, One Reich, One drink.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 8 years ago)
Yet again, you distort what other people have said for your own ends. You quite deliberately use the phrase 'had a close relationship' to insinuate that Prescott Bush and Hitler were virtually drinking buddies. You then cite an article as if it backed up your assertion but it does not. It details how a company in which Prescott Bush was involved was in its turn financially involved with people who backed Hitler. Fine and I agree very interesting, but that is not what you suggested.

Prescott Bush and Adolf Hitler. Do they look like buddies?

Posted from TSR Mobile
The company that the Auschwitz slave labour worked at was an I G Farben / Standard Oil joint venture at Monowitz. Standard Oil was an American company which was swallowed up by Exxon Mobile. The Nazi computers were supplied and maintained by IBM. Coca Cola was the main sponsor of the 1936 Munich Olympic games. The Coca Cola slogan was One people, One Reich, One drink.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Here you go again, this time apparently trying (given the way that you and Martyn have hijacked this thread) to assert that these companies backed Hitler, and that he was their puppet. It's late and I can't be bothered to take on everything you say, but IBM supplied computers from 1933. So what? If you wish to criticise international business ethics, then that's ok. I wouldn't necessarily disagree if you are trying to suggest that large businesses sometimes get into agreements with regimes that are disgusting - and the Nazis were certainly at the lower end of that spectrum - but don't be so disingenuous as to suggest that Coca Cola were behind the rise of Hitler.

You are seriously delusional
Original post by Tabstercat
You are seriously delusional

Someone who is uninformed and misinformed may consider someone who is informed to be delusional.

Are you aware of the Balfour Declaration of 1917?

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Balfour_Declaration

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 8 years ago)
Prescott Bush and Adolf Hitler. Do they look like buddies?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Photoshop fail. Look at Bush's face - the left side of his face is in shadow because the lighting is coming from his right, Yet Hitler's face has no shadow at all. How is that possible given their positions? More demonstrable garbage from you.
Photoshop fail. Look at Bush's face - the left side of his face is in shadow because the lighting is coming from his right, Yet Hitler's face has no shadow at all. How is that possible given their positions? More demonstrable garbage from you.

That's not true. A light positioned between them with Hitlers face at an angle completely toward the light and half of Bush's face toward the light would produce that shadow.

I'll let's you what the real shadow is. It's the information that most people have been given about large parts of the history since the beginning of the 20th century.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 8 years ago)
Someone who is uninformed and misinformed may consider someone who is informed to be delusional.

Are you aware of the Balfour Declaration of 1917?

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Balfour_Declaration

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yes, of course I am aware of the Balfour declaration*. Unlike you, I regard myself as a historian by inclination as well as education. You, in contrast, are a either a politician or religious zealot by inclination because you ignore or distort evidence which is contrary to your pre-existing beliefs. Whenever I or someone else has proved huge flaws in various items of 'evidence' which you have put forward in this forum, you just ignore that uncomfortable fact and trot them out again later. You never learn anything.

* FWIW I regard the re-founding of Israel as one of the greatest international political mistakes of the 20th century.
He was totez alpha.
Reply 17
Here you go again, this time apparently trying (given the way that you and Martyn have hijacked this thread) to assert that these companies backed Hitler, and that he was their puppet. It's late and I can't be bothered to take on everything you say, but IBM supplied computers from 1933. So what? If you wish to criticise international business ethics, then that's ok. I wouldn't necessarily disagree if you are trying to suggest that large businesses sometimes get into agreements with regimes that are disgusting - and the Nazis were certainly at the lower end of that spectrum - but don't be so disingenuous as to suggest that Coca Cola were behind the rise of Hitler.

As if companies have that much executive and legislative power rofl, they struggle to do simple lobbying in a lot of countries. The companies that do have that power are usually the ones the Lords and other politicians / landowners have shares in.
That's not true. A light positioned between them with Hitlers face at an angle completely toward the light and half of Bush's face toward the light would produce that shadow.

I'll let's you what the real shadow is. It's the information that most people have been given about large parts of the history since the beginning of the 20th century.

Posted from TSR Mobile

It would have to be a very narrow focus not to throw a shadow on Hitler's face. Given that photos like these taken with any lighting attached to the camera or adjacent to it, I simply don't see how your explanation is possible.

Stop trying to preach. I am not one of your potential converts. I am someone why systematically rubbishes your points on other threads until you give up and run away - as you did on the most recent (yawn!) 'did the holocaust happen?' thread. Anyone looking through these posts should read that one thoroughly: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=3325535 .

Posted from TSR Mobile

And your point other than further highlighting you're a holocaust denying loon is?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending