The Student Room Group

Is my bf being a dick?

My little sis (age 4) asked him if he had chicken pox.

I laughed (probably a little too much) and my bf got really offended.
I apologised A LOT, multiply times, in many ways, but he is still p*ssed at me.

He isn't usually sensitive about his skin and I am starting to think he is over reacting. (It has been almost a week)

Is he being a dick? Or just trying to milk it? Or do you think he is actually still p*ssed?
Sounds like a right moron
I take it he has acne?
If so I can understand being a little upset. I remember when I was on a train a little kid shouted out '' what's that on her face? ". Kids will be kids, but maybe it hurt his feelings more than you thought.
Original post by Anonymous
My little sis (age 4) asked him if he had chicken pox.

I laughed (probably a little too much) and my bf got really offended.
I apologised A LOT, multiply times, in many ways, but he is still p*ssed at me.

He isn't usually sensitive about his skin and I am starting to think he is over reacting. (It has been almost a week)

Is he being a dick? Or just trying to milk it? Or do you think he is actually still p*ssed?

you simply laughed at a little girls witty little question, some stuff that little ones can come out with are really funny, he is def milking it and with it being almost a week??? just be careful he aint just using this as an excuse to possibly break up with you or put distance between you. how is his manner towards you now at this stage? he surely should be calming down over it all at this stage, if not then, leave him to it, once he sees your not giving his tantrum the attention its looking for he will get bored
Yes he's overreacting and being an arse if he's still annoyed about something that light a week later.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending