The Student Room Group

I love my boyfriend and my ex…

Well, I’m in love with my ex but I still love my boyfriend. I feel so guilty, if my ex asked me to be with him right now, I would consider leaving my boyfriend for him. I don’t know what to do.
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
Well, I’m in love with my ex but I still love my boyfriend. I feel so guilty, if my ex asked me to be with him right now, I would consider leaving my boyfriend for him. I don’t know what to do.

No offence. But this is sick, crazy, and insane from my perspective.

Please leave one of the guys and let him find another person in life. None of you will be able to live, find peace in such chaos. Or leave both of them. This is becoming ridiculous.

Sorry if you find any of my words harsh. But that's the truth.
Reply 2
Your EX is your Ex for a reason

IF you would leave your current BF for your EX then you are currently with totally the wrong person. The person you are with now should be your number one, your one and only, clearly they are not.

You are being totally disingenuous in your treatment of both.

So frankly move on from them both, Unless of course you you are not really looking for commitment and just want to be a good time girl, in which case carry on, maybe even find a third or forth partner to hook up with alongside?

You make your own choices in life, I just feel sorry for your current BF
Reply 3
Have you told your boyfriend you're emotionally cheating on him?

If not, break up with him anyway; you don't love him or your ex.
Reply 4
This is not fair to either of the guys. If I'm honest none of them deserve you if you're not being honest with either one about how you feel about another guy...

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending